Chapter 59 Confess

Emperor Mingkang smiled, but he didn't want to show it too much, so he just waved his hand towards Eunuch Gao.

Eunuch Gao took the order and walked out.

"Since Xi'er is pregnant, it's time for her to rest in the house." Emperor Mingkang said warmly.

At first, he didn't take it seriously that there was a rumor in the capital about the birth-child pill. He didn't expect that there would be an unexpected surprise. Emperor Mingkang looked at An Lianxi and grinned again unconsciously.

Of course, among his many sons, some of them had married, but in the eyes of Emperor Mingkang, Xue Shiye was the one who valued him the most. Now that An Lianxi is pregnant, it is undoubtedly great news for him, and Emperor Mingkang does not want to be disturbed.

An Lianxi nodded obediently.

Emperor Mingkang laughed and went to see Xue Shiye again, "You have to take good care of Xi'er, and the matters before going to court can be slowed down for a while..." Right now, the best thing to do is to take good care of the fetus. Knowing that An Lian Xi Li is not a good person, he will be happy. I gave Xue Shiye some advice and shared some thoughts.

Xue Shiye: "I know."

Emperor Mingkang felt deeply moved when he saw how humbly he accepted the teachings. Except when the other party was young, father and son had not been so harmonious for a long time. It was rare for the other party to listen to his instructions so quietly.

Just as he was thinking about it, Eunuch Gao, who had just been sent to send the Sixth Prince away, came back and said, "Your Majesty, the Queen is also here."

"Queen?"

What is she doing here? Emperor Mingkang frowned and said, "Let her come in."

The son can be absent, but the queen still has to worry about her face.

After all, the Queen was not at fault. If he did not see the other party for no reason, it would be difficult for the Queen to control the Phoenix Seal and command the Sixth Palace. What's more, the current Queen Xiao is his first wife, and Emperor Mingkang would always give her face and would not embarrass her.

Seeing His Majesty's consent, Eunuch Gao bowed and went out.

After he retreated, Emperor Mingkang went to see An Lianxi and the others again, "I know that you two have your own plans. This matter is left to the Crown Prince to arrange by himself."

When the few people were talking just now, they had dismissed the palace servants waiting in the palace, so Emperor Mingkang also knew that he had other arrangements. After all, he was an emperor. Emperor Mingkang understood after a moment's thought.

The news about the fertility pill will only spread. If he doesn't want to attract too much attention, the prince should announce it only after news spreads in the capital that other men have become pregnant after taking the fertility pill.

At that time, he can just give rewards according to the news, but this is all superficial. What he wants in private depends on Emperor Kangdi's own thoughts. He was thinking about what good things there were in the warehouse for the pregnant woman to enjoy, and he also had to put the child's longevity lock in place.

Outside, Queen Xiao and her party had already entered the palace.

"I have met Your Majesty," Empress Xiao said to Emperor Mingkang, saying, "Shiye and Lian Xi are also here."

An Lianxi followed the words and looked over. Queen Xiao was looking graceful and elegant, and she saw him getting ready to stand up. She raised her hand and said to him and Xue Shine, "No need to be polite."