Chapter 48 Seek medical treatment

The entire paddock was in chaos, and everyone scattered to look for traces of King Qi. Emperor Mingkang ordered a strict investigation of the matter, and sent the Dragon Imperial Guard to search the entire paddock with all their strength, not letting any fish slip through the net.

Shen Jue also spontaneously joined the search team, but his cousin was not found. The first thing he found was his cousin's mount, "Chili! It's Chili!"

Chili is here, where is my cousin? Where is my little cousin?

Xie Jing, the team leader, also saw the black horse and recognized it as King Qi's horse. He immediately followed Shen Jue and ran towards the black horse.

Shen Jue said: "Chili should be able to lead us to find our cousin."

Xie Jing nodded seriously.

Shen Jue glanced at him, got on his horse, and held Chi Li's reins. Xie Jing also mounted his horse, and the two of them followed Chi Li and headed into the forest.

After walking into the dense forest, his movements slowed down, and Shen Jue said, "Cousin and the others should be nearby."

There was an urgency in his voice as he spoke.

Since he abandoned his horse, something must have happened.

Shen Jue's heartbeat was fast in his throat. His eyes kept searching in the forest, and his eyes suddenly settled on a place blocked by complicated branches and leaves, "There is a cave there!"

Xie Jing turned his head and he saw it too. The two looked at each other, dismounted and headed over there.

As soon as he got closer, a breath that made people feel inexplicably close to him came to his face. It seemed to be suppressed to the extreme. The violent energy shrouded the entire place, as if he would be shattered into pieces if he took one step forward. The gaping black cave is like a ferocious beast's mouth, where ferocious beasts lurk and will tear apart all outsiders.

Shen Jue's spirits were lifted, and he nodded to Xie Ding with his scalp tense, and shouted into the cave: "Cousin! It's me! Are you in there?"

No one answered.

Shen Jue was a little uneasy for a moment. Just when he was hesitating whether to rush in, Xie Jing suddenly pulled him.

When he looked up again, Shen Jue saw only two people walking out of the cave.

"Brother..." Shen Jue was dumbfounded.

He had never seen... such a terrifying cousin.

The overwhelming anger around him almost engulfed the person. Shen Jue didn't dare to meet the other person's eyes. He felt like roots were growing under his feet, and his eyes fell on the person in his arms.

Between the layers of clothes, a delicate white wrist was exposed from the wide sleeves, hanging weakly.

Shen Jue opened his mouth, his throat seemed to be blocked.

The worst happened.

Something happened to my little cousin...

A figure flashed in front of him, and when he looked again, Xue Shiye's figure was nowhere to be seen, and the other person just disappeared with the person in his arms.

Before Shen Jue could react, he heard Xie Jing beside him say, "Quick, follow me."

"Ah, oh, hurry up, catch up!" Shen Jue's face became even more ugly than before.

Chi Li was still chasing his master's voice in front, while Shen Jue and Xie Jing rode behind them.

But even a BMW that travels thousands of miles a day can't keep up with his cousin's speed. Shen Jue was even more shocked and anxious in his heart, "Something must have happened..."