Chapter 70 Reunion

Xiao Yanqi turned his head and looked at Xue Yunqin, whose eyes were cold and gloomy, "I am,"

Xue Yunqin interrupted suddenly: "I know."

The expression on Xiao Yanqi's face went blank for a moment, and the next moment, blood surged from his mouth.

But Xue Yunqin slowly pulled the sword away from his chest.

At the last moment, Xiao Yanqi looked back slightly, looking at the slender figure being held hostage in the crowd opposite, and then slumped down as if he could no longer bear it.

Empress Xiao was shocked at first, and then her eyes showed countless complicated and unspeakable emotions. Until she saw Xiao Yanqi's figure falling, pain flashed in her eyes.

She hates each other, but she can't let go of him.

Until now.

"No—!" A high-pitched female voice echoed in the valley, heartbreaking.

Queen Xiao stared at Xiao Yanqi's fallen figure, her eyes were dry, she couldn't even shed tears, and the expression on her face gradually became blank.

Xiao Yanqi...

died.

Xue Yunqin stepped back and let Xiao Yanqi's body fall at his feet, with an indifferent look on his face.

If it weren't for this person, he wouldn't be what he is today.

People will go crazy if they keep secrets for a long time. Xue Yunqin didn't think there was anything wrong in doing so.

If you want to blame, blame them themselves.

In the final analysis, Queen Xiao and Xiao Yanqi were the source of all troubles. Xue Yunqin raised his eyelids and looked across. He saw that the latter was still in shock and could not come to his senses. When Queen Xiao met his eyes, she felt a chill running down her spine.

This is her son.

He was the son she felt had grown crooked since he was a child, the son she was willing to sacrifice everything for.

But it seems... he is rotten from the root.

Empress Xiao couldn't accept this result at all. She shook her head desperately and hit Shen Jue's knife edge.

The person who was able to maintain the queen's demeanor just now seemed to have the will to die now. Shen Jue had to hold her shoulders, "Hey, don't..." Do you really want to die?

But how could Shen Jue let her die and leave someone to replace her little cousin.

Shen Jue turned his eyes, and Xue Shine's figure swept towards the opposite side like a ghost.

Xue Yunqin's expression remained the same and he calmly ordered, "Rush out."

Ugochasu glanced at him and said, "Okay."

After saying this, Wu Gechasu did not look at Xiao Yanqi's body. He did not know the identity of this person at all.

For now, the only choice is to rush out with Xue Yunqin.

Now he and the Sixth Prince were like grasshoppers tied to the same body. Regardless of whether the other party saved him, Ugochasu could only trust this person once.

Ugechasu knew that once defeated, the prince of Dacheng would not let him go.

After thinking about it, Ugechasu put his finger to his lips, a sharp whistle pierced the night sky in the valley, and the horse chirped regularly, seeming to agree. Then they all raised their hooves and ran towards the rear with great momentum.