Chapter 39 Liar

An Lianxi subconsciously raised his head following Xue Shiye's movements, looking a little sluggish.

It seems that it was still seen.

Xue Shineye's eyebrows were pressed down, and his expression looked a little gloomy for no reason, but it was only for a moment, and then he heard him call him, "My dear, spit it out."

As his fingertips slightly penetrated, An Lianxi tilted his head back, spitting out all the food he couldn't swallow into the dreg bucket placed on the side of the table, and finally retched a few times.

Xue Shiye raised his eyebrows, stood up and patted him on the back, cheering him on. Where An Lianxi couldn't see him, his face was even more frighteningly dark, and the rage around him couldn't stop rising.

When An Lianxi finally felt that the desire to vomit was no longer so strong, he pursed his lips and turned his head. A pair of eyes that seemed to have been washed with water, as clear as glass, just stared at her, and her lips seemed to be a bit whiter, making her look extremely pitiful.

But this misfortune did not make Xue Shiye's brows relax even a little bit.

"Your Majesty..."

An Lian shouted loudly.

After a while, Xue Shinye responded: "Yes."

The sound is neither salty nor bland.

An Lianxi was silent, "I'm sorry."

Xue Shiye asked him: "Why do you want to apologize?"

An Lianxi lowered his eyes, "You are angry..."

Xue Shiye didn't speak. The long silence made An Lianxi feel a little uneasy, and then the world started to spin for a while.

Immediately afterwards, he was hugged and sat on his lap by Xue Shiye, "I said it."

An Lianxi calmed down and listened to him: "Never apologize to me."

"But......"

"No buts."

An Lianxi finally said in a low voice: "Don't be angry."

After he finished speaking, his face was lifted up. Xue Shine put his other hand on his chin, and held his face with his long and distinct knuckles. All he could see was Xue Shine's deep black eyes.

An Lianxi's eyelashes moved slightly, and at this moment, a low sigh seemed to sound in his ears. Xue Shiye let go of him and took him into his arms, "Why didn't you say you couldn't eat?"

An Lianxi opened and closed his lips and was speechless.

As if he didn't need an answer, Xue Shiye continued: "Why didn't you tell me if you felt uncomfortable?"

All were discovered.

An Lianxi wanted to say, "I'm sorry," but he recalled what Xue Shiye said, so he just said, "Only one thing."

Xue Shine's eyes narrowed slightly, "Only a little?"

An Lianxi whispered, "A little more..."

Xue Shinye stared at him steadily and said in a calm voice: "Go back home."

An Lian said anxiously: "No."

As he spoke, he grabbed Xue Shiye's hand with a pleading look on his face.

Xue Shiye held his waist tightly, "You should know that nothing is more important than your body."

For this reason, he did not hesitate to be patient and cherished and cared for her. How could he tolerate the other party making mistakes under his care?