Chapter 24 Run away

Xue Shiye held the man who fell asleep unconsciously due to lack of energy shortly after asking those questions, his eyes changing uncertainly.

The breath is getting darker.

The other bystanders listened to the whole process and faced this intimidating oppression. Manager Zhang and others had cold sweat on their foreheads. Yingtian's eyes were slightly lowered, and the look of escape on Yinghong's face was no longer there.

Wenmu wanted to go over and snatch their young master from the prince's arms. He always felt that the current prince was a bit intimidating...

In the end, Manager Zhang calmed down and cleared his throat and said: "When the princess woke up in the morning, she asked the prince if you were back. In your absence, the princess can't even eat."

He elaborated on An Lianxi's loss of appetite in the morning.

As expected, Xue Shinye's expression softened slightly and he lowered his eyes and looked into his arms. After a while, the slender and well-proportioned fingertips were slightly bent, gently caressing the smooth and delicate cheek, and his eyes deepened a little.

Except stay with him.

Where else can you go?

So stupid.

He put a little pressure on his fingertips and then released it, leaving a light red mark on his fair skin.

He always makes himself miserable.

Without him, where could he go?

When An Lianxi woke up, Xue Shiye was no longer there. Wen Mu stood aside, hesitant to speak.

"Where is the prince?" An Lianxi asked subconsciously.

The expression on Wen Mu's face changed, and he wanted to mention the terrifying look on King Qi's face after he fell asleep, but at this moment Ying Tian came in and said, "Princess is awake."

She walked over and pulled the curtain aside, "The prince is still in the study doing official business. There is a lot going on today."

Xue Shiye had not gone to court before, but had taken him to have fun in the suburbs of Beijing. Suddenly he got busy when he returned to Beijing. An Lianxi guessed that it might be related to the incident with the second prince, but it was because he did not see Xue Shiye when he woke up. Somewhat uncomfortable.

It can be seen that habits are really terrible.

Although he did not sleep with Xue Shinye some time ago, he would see each other as soon as he woke up. Now it has only been two days, and that's it...

An Lianxi's long eyelashes drooped slightly, not knowing what he was thinking.

Yingtian saw that his expression was not right, so she smiled and added softly: "After dinner later, the prince will come over to accompany the princess."

An Lianxi raised his face, "Can I go over and have a look?"

Yingtian was stunned for a moment, then nodded quickly, "Of course."

After that, she added: "If the princess comes over, the prince will definitely be happy."

Ever since the princess fell asleep, the prince's mood seemed not to be very good. If the princess was by his side, Yingtian guessed that the prince's mood would definitely improve.

An Lianxi asked Yingtian to lead him, got up and followed her to the study.

Outside the study, Manager Zhang was sweating on his forehead and did not dare to make any unnecessary noise to disturb the people inside. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of An Lianxi and his entourage. His eyes suddenly shone brightly and he hurriedly stepped forward to greet her, "The princess is here."