Chapter 87 Modern Campus (2)

After a class, Xue Shiye's textbook was filled with notes written by An Lianxi. He touched his nose and said, "They are all the key points mentioned by the teacher."

Wang Hong's professional level is still very strong. He does not put all the knowledge points in writing. He quotes more from scriptures, so there are many places that can be written down.

Xue Shiye was silent for a moment, then responded slowly: "Yes."

It sounds a bit cold, but after experiencing it before, An Lianxi felt that his deskmate was just cold-hearted and warm-hearted. Thinking of something, he raised his eyes towards the other party, "My name is An Lianxi."

Wang Hong didn't ask him to introduce himself just now, probably because he wanted to familiarize himself with the classmates in the class, so that he could communicate more with others.

Xue Shiye recited silently in his heart: An Lianxi...

Nice to hear.

"What about you?" An Lianxi tilted his head, trying to see Xue Shiye's expression clearly, but he always had his face turned sideways.

Xue Shiye turned his head slightly and his eyes moved. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the young man's bright and warm smile, with red lips and white teeth, and clear black eyes, looking at him intently.

He opened and closed his lips and was about to say his name when a voice suddenly sounded in front of him, "Cousin!"

The bell had already rang, and Shen Jue couldn't wait to run towards the back table as soon as Wang Hong left. He had just discovered that his cousin had not slept during the entire class. He was as curious as a cat scratching his paws.

Although this class was for the Golden Retriever Lion King, my cousin usually slept through it, but it was strange today.

As a result, just when Shen Jue shouted, he suddenly felt a chill running down his spine. When he looked up, he saw his cousin staring at him with sinister eyes and his feet suddenly stopped.

In the dark, he had a feeling that his cousin would silence him if he took another step forward. Shen Jue flinched. He silently retreated to his seat, and when he met Li Wei's curious gaze, his lips tightened.

Li Wei coughed slightly and looked away, not daring to ask about the two people behind him.

In the back row, An Lian Xi, who was interrupted, looked up following the voice. At the same time, a slightly lowered and clear voice sounded beside him, "Xue Shiye."

An Lianxi turned his head, but his deskmate still tilted his head and didn't look at him. But he caught a glimpse of the latter's slightly reddish auricles through the gaps between the long knuckles that were propped up on the side of his face.

Seeing this, An Lianxi fluttered his eyelashes twice, silently looked away, and lowered his head.

What he didn't notice was that the moment he lowered his head, Xue Shiye turned his face and lowered his gaze slightly, and his eyes fell on the side of his face.

In the next few classes, An Lianxi got the book and started taking notes in his own book. The course is not difficult for him, because An Lianxi has always had a private tutor to give him tutoring, but it is still very different from school.

During class breaks, An Lianxi could already chat with his classmates.

Lincheng High School does not compulsorily arrange activities for students during class breaks, and they are very free.