Chapter 47 Escape

An Lianxi was a little confused when he heard this sentence at first, and did not realize what Xue Shiye meant. However, when she met his eyes, everything seemed to become clear.

Xue Shiye wanted him to...

"Little boy."

Xue Shiye was still calling him.

As if waiting for a response from him, An Lianxi's eyelashes twitched, "Yeah."

The voice was low and inaudible, but Xue Shiye heard it, and his dark eyes became deeper and deeper, "Do you want to help me?"

Xue Shiye asked again.

An Lian Xi's eyelashes trembled faster and faster.

Want to help?

He is also asking himself.

For a long time, just when Xue Shinye thought he would not hear another answer, he heard a soft 'hmm' in his ear.

At this moment, Xue Shiye seemed to hear the beating of his own heart.

"How can I help..."

The voice of inquiry, as loud as a mosquito's fly, rang in his ears, and Xue Shiye felt that his heart seemed to soften into a puddle of water.

Xue Shiye took his hand and whispered: "Is it okay?"

An Lianxi curled his fingers slightly, not daring to look at his expression, but in his mind he could almost imagine how deep the other person's eyes were. After a while, he heard his own voice, "Okay, okay..."

He still couldn't refuse any request from Xue Shiye.

Even though this request would make him feel extremely flustered, he still wanted to agree to the request.

For a moment when the other party seemed to be suddenly silent, he spoke softly again.

"Can."

Xue Shiye simply didn't know what to say.

How could there be such a good person?

But this person still belongs to him.

At this moment, I felt extremely satisfied. Another emotion seems to be insatiable.

When it really started, An Lianxi felt that he might have agreed too quickly.

At this moment, they were in the tent, and there were guards coming and going outside. Even though they were far away from their tent, the sound was still faintly heard. At the same time, there is only one layer of tents between them.

When this thought came to his mind, An Lianxi subconsciously wanted to withdraw his hand.

But he was caught a second before he could take it back.

An Lian scoffed, then suddenly looked up and saw Xue Shiye's deep eyes, which were always long and narrow and upturned, soaked in lust.

My fingertips seemed to be burned.

He could only hold on tighter, leaving no room for retreat.

An Lianxi couldn't express what he was thinking. The scene he was seeing was undoubtedly a different kind of thing that he had never experienced before...

Stimulate.

It was unknown how much time had passed until An Lianxi could wave his hands again.

The only thought that made him feel clear was that his hands were so tired and his palms hurt so much.