Chapter 90 Modern time travel (1)

When An Lianxi woke up, a dazzling light came into view. The white ceiling and familiar crystal lamp seemed to foreshadow something.

He is back.

An Lianxi sat up suddenly from the bed. The sudden exertion made his body feel an unspeakable discomfort, and his heart ached. This was a familiar yet somewhat unfamiliar feeling.

It was an experience he often had when he was feeling uncomfortable.

After having Xue Yan, An Lianxi rarely felt uncomfortable.

Xue Shiye took good care of him.

What An Lianxi never expected was that he would be back as soon as he woke up and opened his eyes, as if it was all just a dream. However, the memory in the dream was so clear that An Lianxi's eyes gradually turned red.

Did he suddenly disappear?

Then where is Xue Shiye...

His Yan Yan hasn't grown up yet.

An Lianxi's mind was buzzing.

He opened the door and went out, only to see Liu Yue who was about to knock on the door and ask him to go out for breakfast.

"woke up?"

An Lianxi looked at his mother whom he had not seen for a long time, and the tears he had been holding back for a long time burst out.

"Why are you crying?" Liu Yue was startled and quickly called her husband.

An Lin came over quickly, "What's wrong?"

The couple hugged their son and asked warmly.

An Lianxi couldn't say anything.

In the eyes of his parents, he just slept for a while, but in An Lianxi's own consciousness, he had traveled through time and space to another world in a book. He had his own family... and a son who had just turned four.

When An Lin and Liu Yue saw that he was crying without saying anything, they still asked in a low voice: "Is it a nightmare?"

An Lianxi nodded and said slowly: "Yes."

Liu Yue was funny: "You are so old, you still cry like this after a nightmare."

An Lianxi's eyes were red and he pursed his lips.

Then, he followed the two of them downstairs to have breakfast, but he still looked worried.

An Lin and Liu Yue noticed something seemed wrong about him, but they didn't ask anything.

If the son doesn't want to talk, let him go. If he wants to say something, they, as parents, will listen patiently.

An Lianxi felt very uncomfortable.

He should have been happy to be able to see his parents again when he came back. However, he had another concern in his heart, and it was difficult to control his emotions for a while.

During the meal, An Lianxi always thought of Xue Shiye and Xue Yan.

After breakfast, An Lin asked Liu Yue to pay close attention to his son when he went out to the company, "My little boy looks a little strange today. What a dream, he is so scared."

Liu Yue nodded and straightened his tie, "I understand, go ahead."

An Lin: "It will be hard on you during this period."

Originally, Liu Yue had her own position in the company, but recently because her son was feeling a little unwell, Liu Yue temporarily took care of him at home.