Chapter 28 Going south

An Lianxi actually didn't really want to see An Lianhua.

But if he didn't meet, he was worried that the other party would hate him even more.

An Lianxi sighed, then looked at the waiting attendant and said softly: "Let him come."

"yes."

Not long after, An Lianhua came in from the door.

As soon as An Lianxi saw him, he noticed that his walking posture seemed not right, even though he was fine when they met before.

"Brother, what are you looking at?" An Lianhua twitched his lips after noticing his gaze. He still remembered the purpose of coming here and gave him a decent smile after sitting down.

Hearing this, An Lianxi asked politely, "Are you injured?"

An Lianhua's expression was unbearable and a bit ugly, "Brother, don't you know?" Who did this to him?

An Lianxi really doesn't know.

At that time, he had been pressed into Xue Shiye's arms and did not know about An Lianhua being photographed. However, hearing the resentment hidden in the other party's tone, An Lianxi consciously did not ask any more questions and changed the subject: "You Can I help you?"

What An Lianhua wanted to say was stuck in his throat, and he couldn't get up or down. His lips tightened. Thinking of the sixth prince's instructions, he took a deep breath and said, "Brother, can you go somewhere with me?"

He didn't say where he was going, fearing that An Lianxi would disagree.

An Lianxi immediately looked at him warily.

"I just passed by the East Hall and found a forest garden. The flowers there were in bloom, so I wanted to go there with my brother and have a look." An Lianhua said.

An Lianxi hesitated.

Seeing this, An Lianhua added: "I'll be back soon. Don't you want me to have a better relationship with my brother? It's been difficult for us to meet each other since you got married."

An Lianxi: "..."

He didn't want to develop any relationship with the protagonist.

No need.

And...he felt that An Lianhua looked weird like this.

He had offended the other party several times. Although it was all trivial matters, for a protagonist with a huge reputation, An Lianxi thought it was enough to make him die hundreds of times.

But if you refuse directly, An Lianhua will probably be even more angry.

After thinking for a moment, An Lianxi lay down on the recliner behind him, frowned, and began to pretend to be dead.

He is already very skilled at this.

He fell suddenly and seemed to have suddenly lost his energy, showing a very uncomfortable look. An Lianhua was also surprised.

As his younger brother, An Lianxi was naturally aware of the disease. What he had to admit was that when he first learned that the other party was going to marry into the palace on his behalf, An Lianhua even doubted whether the latter would be frightened to death by King Qi. .

But the result was that, not only was this person alive and well, but he also controlled King Qi.

An Lianhua had no suspicion at all at this time. Seeing him lying down, he panicked a little and stood up, "What's wrong with my brother? Is he sick again?"