Chapter 12 Got cold

An Lian, who had just finished a small bowl of porridge, suddenly sneezed.

When Wen Mu saw this, he immediately said worriedly: "Where else is the young master feeling uncomfortable? Do you want me to bring another bowl of medicine?"

In An's house, An Lianxi is just a transparent person.

He was no longer taken seriously, and Wenmu, a servant, was even less knowledgeable. If there was any problem, he would certainly take medicine and it would be cured.

An Lian laughed sarcastically and shook his head at him, "It's a medicine that's 30% poisonous, so don't take too much. It's just a sneeze, maybe someone is thinking of me."

Wenmu was stunned. For a moment, he just felt that their young master knew a lot, and there were many more things he could not imagine. Now he blurted out: "Then the prince must be thinking about you."

An Lianxi: "..."

There is no illness or disaster, so why is the child talking nonsense?

How could Xue Shiye miss him...

They have nothing to do with each other.

Wenmu chuckled.

Can you all watch the battle when the prince carries their young master back to the house today? He is not talking nonsense.

Before An Lianxi opened his mouth, a coughing sound came from outside.

The person who came outside the door was Manager Zhang, and behind him stood several maids and servants. Seeing that An Lianxi looked like him, he quickly stepped forward and bowed, "Princess."

Manager Zhang led everyone in, "These are the more sensible maids and servants in the house, and they do things quickly. And that one is Granny Lin..."

An Lianxi looked at his introduction with a dazed look on his face, "Aren't there already so many servants here?"

In fact, he is still not used to being served by others, Wenmu is enough.

If it weren't for Wen Mu being too tired, An Lianxi would even want to transfer a few of them away - because those maids kept looking at their faces secretly for some reason today, thinking he didn't notice.

Manager Zhang smiled and said, "The princess's yard is bound to be attended by many people."

The first batch of servants were just transferred from other houses out of rules, but now it's different. Not only did the entire family see the prince carrying the new princess as he entered the door, Manager Zhang knew even more clearly how much the prince valued the princess.

What he didn't say was that in fact, not only what he brought now, the prince also arranged for secret guards to follow the princess in private.

Like today, the princess was taken away by the queen - at that time, he first went to the prince to inform the matter, and they also went to the queen first, and then learned that the princess had gone to the Royal Garden - if this happens in the future You can know directly from the secret guard without having to make an extra trip.

After all, you are serious about it.

How is this different from protecting your eyes? Manager Zhang clicked his tongue twice in his heart. Two clicks were not enough, so he clicked his tongue a few more times. When had he ever seen the prince pay so much attention to someone...

An Lianxi watched Manager Zhang leave with a see-through expression on his face, and then glanced at Granny Lin and the others.

"I, Mrs. Lin, have met the princess."