Chapter 71 Come to worship

Xue Shiye picked up An Lianxi and strode outside. After walking a certain distance, he summoned a secret guard and said, "Don't let him die."

It would be easier for Xue Yunqin to die like this.

The secret guard took the order and left.

But he came back soon, "Your Highness, the rebel Xue Yunqin is dead."

Xue Shiye glanced over.

The secret guard said: "He took poison."

On the other side, Queen Xiao held Xue Yunqin's blood-stained face, and a steady stream of blood slid down the corners of his mouth, "Jin'er, my Jin'er, don't..."

Queen Xiao looked pained.

"No, don't leave your mother behind..."

Xue Yunqin coughed twice, his chest heaved twice, and two streams of blood overflowed from the corners of his lips, faintly black.

Empress Xiao was shocked, "Why, how could it be poisonous, Xue Shi Ye!" She watched Xue Shiye stab Jin'er with his sword. At this moment, seeing the black color in his blood, she thought it was Xue Shiye. Poisoned.

Xue Yunqin: "Ahem, no..."

Just as Empress Xiao was gritting her teeth, Xue Yunqin said, "It's not him."

As he said that, Xue Yunqin raised his lips and chuckled with a hint of pleasure, "It's not him."

Queen Xiao was at a loss for a moment.

Xue Yunqin laughed to himself, looking past her to the horizon.

So what if Xue Shiye wins.

His life ultimately belongs to him.

Empress Xiao looked at him with a blank expression on her face. When she looked down again, Xue Yunqin had closed her eyes, and her whole person revealed a state of deathly silence.

"No! Jin'er!"

Queen Xiao looked up to the sky and screamed.

The family was destroyed, and now she didn't even have a son. Empress Xiao could no longer maintain her rationality and started beating her like crazy, tearing open the wound on her neck.

Shen Jue frowned, "Wait, stop her. Don't let her die. If you keep her, you might be able to ask questions."

This is also due to Mrs. Xiao's extreme behavior. All the children and the whole family committed suicide by taking poison. As a result, they did not obtain any useful information, such as the Xiao family's plan...

Now there is only Queen Xiao left, and Shen Jue cannot let her die.

"I can't ask anything else." Xie Jing walked slowly from the other side and said softly: "She's crazy."

Shen Jue paused and looked over carefully.

Empress Xiao's eyes were red, her hair was messy and she looked like she was crazy. Just now, he thought that Queen Xiao was seeking death, but now it seemed that she was not only seeking death, but also seemed to be unclear about her sanity.

Shen Jue looked away and caught a glimpse of Xie Jing still looking at him. He quickly raised his hands and threw away the crossbow arrow that he had grabbed from Queen Xiao, "I really didn't mean it just now. I'm really not skilled at this. "

Xie Jing stared at him for two seconds, then looked away, then looked to the side, "Ugchasu."

The acupuncture points on Ugechasu's body were tapped, and he could not move at the moment. He could only open his mouth. The cruelty on his face was a little lighter, and he was full of annoyance. "Kill or behead, it's up to you."