Chapter 72 Jealous

Xue Shiye said so, but he just hugged him and An Lianxi buried his face.

It's broad daylight, what kind of room is it?

Thinking about it, An Lianxi quietly poked his head out and glanced at Shen Jue silently.

Shen Jue, who was making a fuss and shouting "kiss me" and "kiss me", was suddenly startled and felt something bad.

The next moment, he raised his head and glanced around the hall, then scratched his cheek and continued talking, thinking that it wasn't his cousin, so who was staring at him.

Xue Shiye knew that he was shy, so he stroked his back and then looked around.

Shen Jue immediately fell silent. Without his booing, the noise in the hall gradually subsided.

Emperor Mingkang, who was at the head, looked at the two children with a cheerful face and a look of relief in his eyes.

Today, Emperor Mingkang seemed to have some energy, but he still looked haggard.

Even if Duan Xu later improved the elixir, it still added some burden. Emperor Mingkang is currently using the prescription he gave.

But for now, it's all worth it.

Emperor Mingkang knew that if there was no fake death pill, even if Queen Xiao would take the bait, Mr. Xiao behind the scenes would never make a desperate move without complete assurance.

Xue Shiye took An Lianxi to serve tea to Emperor Mingkang and the old lady. Because the wedding was held in private, it was less formal. While everyone was being led towards the garden, An Lianxi asked him in a low voice, "How long have you been preparing?"

Xue Shiye pondered for a while, and then asked him, "Are you surprised?"

An Lianxi nodded.

Xue Shiye: "The little boy still likes it."

An Lianxi's eyes flickered, she raised her eyes to look at him, her lips moved, "...I like it."

The corners of Xue Shinye's lips curled up, "As long as you like it."

An Lianxi was led forward by him, turning aside the corner of Xue Shiye's lips that had been curled up all the way, and looking at the hilarious scene ahead, a warm current seemed to flow through his heart.

The heat became hotter and hotter when I caught a glimpse of the stage raised high in the garden in the distance.

Xue Shine said: "If you want to listen to the show from now on, little darling, just tell me."

The prince's residence has invited famous actors, musicians, and theater troupes, and you can come and watch the performances at any time.

An Lianxi's fingertips tightened, and the hand held by Xue Shiye curled up slightly, "Thank you..."

This is the most surprising birthday gift he has ever received.

Just as An Lianxi finished speaking, Xue Shine's feet suddenly stopped, and he also stopped.

Xue Shinye raised his hand slightly and gently brought the person to him, "I told you, there is no need to say thank you."

This should not have been said between the two of them.

An Lianxi's ears felt hot and he moved forward. At this time, Xue Shiye lowered his head slightly. He stepped up, just enough to kiss the corner of the other person's lips, and then raised his face and looked at Xue Shiye with a smile.