Chapter 80 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (3)

Hearing this, An Lianxi sniffed and moved his mouth, "It smells like pastry."

Xue Shiye didn't say anything, he just felt that his arms were full, fragrant and soft.

He was still recalling that the little boy was about to burst into tears just now, but he raised his head to defend him when his mother questioned him, and... she was still crying because of him.

Thinking of this, Xue Shiyong was soft and soft, and couldn't help but chuckle.

Queen Shen, who had been looking at the two children, still had some surprise in her eyes. She looked at her son and said to herself that he looked a lot more cheerful today.

Recently, her son has become more calm and reserved, which makes Queen Shen a little worried.

Now she looked at her son and raised his fingers to rub the red ends of An Lianxi's eyes with his fingertips, quite cautiously, and suddenly felt relieved.

An Lianxi tilted his head back and looked at the prince holding him, feeling that besides not giving him water...

Still a good person.

Xue Shiye didn't know what he was thinking in his heart. When Liu Yue brought the water, he spontaneously took it and held An Lianxi with one hand to feed him water.

Liu Yue was stunned, then smiled and retracted her hand, watching the two children hugging each other with Queen Shen.

Xue Shiye was very focused on feeding him water, and all his attention was on An Lianxi. An Lianxi also concentrated on drinking water. After finishing a glass, he whispered to Xue Shiye: "More."

Xue Shizhi was so weak that he said, "I'll pour it for you."

After saying that, he hugged him and walked to the table.

When An Lianxi finished drinking the water and looked back, Queen Shen and Liu Yue had disappeared.

The two left while he was drinking water, and Xue Shiye did not tell An Lianxi. At this moment, he saw Xiao Tuanzi turning his head and looking around in the hall, staring intently into each other's eyes. If the latter showed any nervousness or uneasiness, he would lead people back to the main hall to find Mrs. An.

But An Lianxi only looked around, then slowly withdrew his gaze and lay quietly in Xue Shiye's arms.

Xue Shiye was stunned for a moment, his lips opened and closed, but an unknown emotion surged in his heart, making the words stuck in his throat.

The next moment, a milky aroma penetrated the tip of my nose, along with the sweetness of some pastries. An Lianxi came closer and grabbed Xue Shiye's arm, "Am I very heavy? Please put me down."

Xue Shine was stunned for a while, and then whispered for a long time: "It's not heavy."

After a pause, he held An Lianxi's hand a little tighter, "Don't let go."

An Lianxi blinked and nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, "Oh."

Xue Shiye also blinked lightly, feeling tenderness in his heart. This time he didn't ask again, but carefully stretched out his fingertips and slowly touched his cheek under An Lianxi's gaze.

An Lian Xi's black eyes widened instantly and he looked at Xue Shiye with confusion.

Xue Shiye looked at him with lowered eyes, slowly raised the corners of his lips, and said in a soft and gentle voice, "Is that okay?"

An Lianxi's reaction was a little slow, and it took him a long time to ask: "What can I do?"

As he spoke, An Lianxi's cheeks bulged. Xue Shiye rubbed it lightly, and with a light voice, as if he was afraid of disturbing something, two words slowly came out of his mouth, "This is it."