Chapter 56 Fainted

"What's going on? What's wrong with you?"

Xue Shiye hugged the person into his arms.

Wenmu quickly grabbed the medicine bowl that slipped from the prince's hand. Fortunately, only some of it spilled out and did not fall to the ground. At the same time, he couldn't help but whisper, his eyes full of worry: "Young Master..."

An Lianxi covered his mouth.

Xue Shiye said in a deep voice: "Go and ask for Dr. Duan."

"No need." An Lianxi calmed down, grabbed his sleeve and shook his head.

Xue Shiye frowned.

An Lianxi raised his face and looked over. The soup was taken away. After the initial nausea passed, he was actually much better now, "It's okay now."

Xue Shiye looked at him deeply and said nothing.

Wen Mu also advised from the side: "Master, I'd better ask Divine Doctor Duan to come and take a look at you."

An Lianxi looked over Xue Shiye towards Wen Mu and moved his lips, "I'm fine."

After saying that, he turned his eyes, met Xue Shiye's eyes, blinked, and said softly: "It's really okay, but I don't want to take medicine today."

It was rare for An Lianxi to act like a coquettish person. Xue Shiye saw that there was nothing wrong with it and said, "Yeah." Later, he sent someone to ask Doctor Duan whether the decoction could be improved.

Asking him to agree, An Lianxi immediately frowned, and nothing happened, as if nothing had happened just now.

Wen Mu, who was holding a medicine bowl at the side, looked at his young master, and the color on his face had indeed returned. He glanced at the prince again. The latter's face was gloomy, his brows were furrowed and he was even a little pale. At first glance, he felt like he didn't know who had the problem.

Seeing this, Wenmu walked out with the medicine bowl with confidence, leaving space for the two of them.

"Is everything okay?" Xue Shiye hugged the person into his arms, patting his back with his palms in a soft and gentle tone.

An Lianxi leaned against him. The nauseous feeling just now came and went quickly, "Well, don't worry."

Doctor Duan would come over every once in a while to check his pulse. It could be said that he had completely taken over the work of Doctor Liu. He had just come to check his pulse two days ago to see if his body had completely recovered.

Xue Shiye also thought of this, raised his finger and touched his forehead, his eyebrows relaxed a little, "It'll be fine if nothing happens."

After confirming that everything was fine, Xue Shiye asked someone to pass on the lunch. Today's lunch was also very rich, but An Lianxi used a little more. It looked much better than yesterday when he looked like he had no appetite.

After finishing lunch, An Lianxi asked, "Are we going out to play today?"

Xue Shiye turned his head and looked at him, "Want to go out to play?"

An Lianxi nodded. The last time he went out was a palace banquet, and when he came back he fell seriously ill again. He was bored in the house for a long time.

Xue Shiye also felt sorry for him. It was his fault that time, but Xiaoguai got seriously ill again. He frowned and agreed, "Okay."

Manager Zhang was waiting on the side at this moment. When he heard this, he smiled and said: "I heard that there is another poetry meeting at Yulin Pavilion. Why don't Your Highness take the princess over to have a look?"