Chapter 74 Daily life of raising cubs (1)

"Prince?"

When An Lianxi heard what Xue Shiye said, he couldn't help but repeat it, his voice rising slightly.

Xue Shiye didn't seem to think there was anything wrong.

He and Xiaoguai's child is naturally the prince.

An Lianxi blinked his eyelashes. He was still a little lackluster and his head was dizzy.

Because Xue Shiye took good care of her during her pregnancy and the miracle doctor Duan was there to take care of her, An Lianxi's health has improved a lot. The process of giving birth to Xiaotuanzi this time was also very smooth, and it did not hurt the body too much, but fatigue was inevitable.

Xue Shiye brushed the wet hair from his cheek to one side and said softly: "Go to sleep."

With Xue Shiye around, An Lianxi always felt very safe.

On every sleepless night, it was all because of his company. On those days when the months were getting older, An Lianxi would often be unable to sleep, and Xue Shiye would get up and hold him to slowly coax him, waiting for him to fall asleep.

At this moment, Xue Shiye's big palm was gently stroking him. An Lianxi finally glanced at Xiaotuanzi and finally fell asleep tiredly.

Xue Shiye lowered his head and caressed his slightly frowning eyebrows. His heart ached and his eyes were full of love, but he never looked away.

until--

"His Majesty."

Over there, Duan Xu, who was holding his child, finally couldn't bear it anymore and shouted twice more.

Xue Shiye then turned his head.

Duan Xu was silent for a moment: "Aren't you going to hug the prince?"

On the other side, after saying that, he turned and looked at the nanny An Lianxi who came in to bathe the prince after giving birth, and the two of them thought of going together.

His Majesty patronizes the royal husband, but the prince ignores him.

Xue Shiye was silent and said, "Well, come here."

Until Duan Xu came closer, Xue Shiye's eyes lingered on Xiaotuanzi's slightly wrinkled face for a moment.

Ugly, but if you look closely you can see the shadow of Xiaoguai, and Xue Shinye's eyes softened just now.

Duan Xu said: "Newborn children are like this, and they will be fine in a few days."

Xue Shinye responded, raised his hand, and carefully picked it up, "Is that so?"

Duan Xu taught him how to hold a baby, because it was not his first time delivering a baby, so Duan Xu had quite a lot of experience with it.

When he hugged Xiaotuanzi completely, Xue Shiye lowered his eyes and looked at Xiaotuanzi, with an unreal feeling in a trance.

Xiaotuanzi couldn't open his eyes yet, just nuzzling in his arms. Xue Shiye looked at the little boy on the couch, and his heart became tender.

This was given to him by Xiaoguai.

It's his and Xiaoguai's bloodline.

At this time, there was a voice outside. It was Emperor Mingkang who hurried here after learning that the child was born.

Xue Shiye handed the child to Duan Xu, who carried it out to Emperor Mingkang, while he stayed by the bed, waiting for An Lianxi to wake up.

Emperor Mingkang almost burst into tears when he saw the child, and said "Okay" repeatedly. Now the hair on his head is much whiter, and his fingers were trembling when he saw the little dumpling, "My good grandson."