Chapter 26 Sick again

An Lianxi was carried by Xue Shiye and strode towards the dormitory. Afterwards, he realized that they were ignoring Xue Yunqin again.

First, he was accidentally targeted by An Lianhua again - when the other party looked at him just now, An Lianxi clearly felt the burning gaze from behind. At present, the two of them have undoubtedly offended Xue Yunqin.

No wonder they are villains.

It's such an unlucky thing to always be against the protagonist's attack and reception.

Feeling powerless, An Lianxi lowered his head into Xue Shine's neck and sighed.

Then someone pinched his waist. He suddenly raised his head and looked at the culprit.

Xue Shinye raised a corner of his lips when he saw him looking at him.

"What are you doing?" An Lianxi poked him.

Xue Shiye raised his eyebrows and asked, "What did I do?"

An Lianxi looked at him with round eyes, silently accusing him.

Xue Shiye looked back and laughed almost uncontrollably.

She's becoming more and more coquettish.

He raised his fingers and pinched An Lianxi's face lightly.

An Lianxi was so anxious that he bit his hand and glared at him.

"I didn't promise not to pinch my face!"

Xue Shiye: "It's not agreed."

An Lianxi looked at him in confusion.

He clearly said it before!

All I heard was that Xue Shinye said calmly: "I didn't agree."

An Lianxi was stunned. He had never seen anyone like Xue Shiye. He couldn't help it, so he just lay on the other person's shoulder and stopped moving. From time to time, the latter's uncontrollable chuckles could be heard in his ears.

After a long silence, An Lianxi whispered, "You are so annoying."

Xue Shiye laughed again, "Well, I hate it."

An Lianxi: "What a nuisance."

Xue Shiye really couldn't hold it back, his low smile turned into a loud laugh, and then he admitted under An Lianxi's glare: "I am a nuisance."

An Lianxi ignored him.

Xue Shiye also stopped teasing him, lest he really made him anxious and it would take him a long time to coax him.

"What did Shen Jue bring you just now?" Whenever Shen Jue shows up recently, he will bring some novelties to An Lianxi. Seeing that he can also relieve people's boredom, Xue Shiye doesn't think so of him. It's not pleasing to the eye.

An Lianxi held it in for a long time before replying: "Slingshot."

At the end, he added in a low voice: "I forgot to bring it."

Xue Shiye was so cute by his soft little tone.

How could there be such a lovely person.

My heart will melt.

The depression that had accumulated in his heart in the past was diminishing day by day, and Xue Shiye was in an unprecedented peaceful mood.

He stroked An Lianxi's smooth hair on his back with one hand and said warmly: "I'll ask Zhang Qi to get it for you later."

An Lianxi reacted for a moment, who was Zhang Qi? He should be talking about Manager Zhang, but he didn't say anything.

He hasn't forgiven Xue Shiye yet.