Chapter 16 Going on a trip

Maybe it's the power of faith.

An Lianxi was indeed in good health the next day. After breakfast, he started to look at the door.

Xue Shiye brought the rock sugar snow clam soup in the soup cup to his hand. He raised his narrow eyes slightly and glanced outside casually. He tapped the table with his knuckles slightly bent, "What are you looking at?" "

An Lianxi picked up the baby and took a sip, saying without any secret, "Little cousin."

Why haven't you come yet?

I agreed to take him to appreciate the lotus.

The next moment, someone pinched the back of his neck and rubbed it gently with moderate force. An Lian raised his head back and glanced at Xue Shiye accusingly, "It's itchy."

Xue Shiye's kneading movements were slightly sluggish, passing through the ends of his upturned eyes. It was a bit funny, but when he opened his mouth, he asked: "You really want to go out?"

An Lianxi nodded, "I think so."

Xue Shiye paused for a few seconds and flicked a strand of hair on the back of his neck to the side. There was no fluctuation in his tone, "Then go ahead."

An Lianxi suddenly became happy, looked at Xue Shiye again, thought for a few seconds, and asked politely: "Your Highness, do you want to come with us?"

"Oh?" Xue Shiye raised his lower lip, "Princess, do you want me to go with you?"

Hearing this, An Lian suddenly thought of Xue Shiye's words yesterday. He turned away and muttered: "You can go if you want."

Xue Shiye chuckled, "I want to go."

An Lianxi's ears twitched slightly as he was about to speak.

Xue Shiye said again, "But I still have some matters on my side. How about we come back to look for the princess after finishing them?"

An Lianxi swallowed the words that reached his lips, and met his deep eyes, his eyelashes trembling slightly.

"......OK."

As soon as the two of them finished talking, Shen Jue walked in from the outside at the right time. He had a big smile on his face, but his smile froze when he saw Xue Shiye sitting in the room, "Cousin, little cousin."

Xue Shinye's eyelids were slightly closed, and he glanced at Shen Jue, half-smiling but not smiling: "I heard that you are going to Biting Lake today?"

Being caught by his sweeping gaze, Shen Jue immediately felt like a small animal being targeted by a natural enemy. Not only was his face stiff, but his body was also slowly stiffening. After a while, he realized what he was saying, "Is my little cousin feeling well?"

Shen Jue just wanted to come over today to see how An Lianxi was doing. The two of them agreed yesterday to wait until the other person's health was better before going.

After saying this, he finally dared to look at the people around Xue Shiye.

An Lianxi had already looked at Shen Jue with his round eyes, and his eyes full of expectation were so clear and radiant.

Shen Jue was startled.

"I'm fine." An Lianxi said.

Shen Jue nodded blankly, "Oh, oh!"

An Lianxi was in good health, but how could Shen Jue dare to take someone away under Xue Shiye's nose? Even when he saw the latter getting up and taking the initiative to send the two of them out, he was still confused.