Chapter 68 The palace has changed

At four and a half months, Doctor Duan said that the fetus would move, but it would usually not be obvious, but An Lianxi really felt that the little dumpling seemed to move.

He suddenly raised his eyes to look at Xue Shiye and looked at him, his eyes full of novelty.

Xue Shinye still looked a little startled, his eyes slowly falling.

Moved......

An Lianxi was stared at by him for a long time, and the tips of his ears turned red. He looked at him and touched him, "Don't move now."

It was just a moment, and he happened to find it.

Xue Shiye's eyes flashed, "Yeah."

An Lianxi covered his eyes and said, "Okay, okay, stop looking."

He knew that Xue Shiye wanted to interact with Xiaotuanzi. Not to mention, he wanted to do it himself, but it was only four months, not so fast.

An Lianxi let go of his hand and saw that Xue Shiye was still looking at him intensely. His face heated up and he lowered his eyes and said, "In the future... I will tell you when Xiaotuanzi makes trouble again."

So stop staring!

Xue Shiye raised the corners of his lips, "Okay."

An Lianxi felt that Xue Shiye was particularly different today, or in other words, from the moment he walked in. The faint haze between his eyebrows dissipated, revealing a bit of youthful vitality.

His Aye is not very old either.

An Lianxi looked at Xue Shiye and traced his slightly raised thin lips with his fingertips.

From Eunuch Gao's attitude, he could probably know what Emperor Mingkang wanted to say to Xue Shiye. Combined with the latter's expression, An Lianxi was almost certain.

Emperor Mingkang talked with Xue Shiye.

An Lianxi couldn't help but feel happy in his heart. He was happy for Xue Shiye and also for Emperor Mingkang.

"We will all be well from now on." He hugged Xue Shinye's waist and said softly.

Xue Shiye stroked his hair and said, "Yes."

An Lianxi laughed.

It seemed that it was not just Xue Shiye. When An Lianxi saw Emperor Mingkang again later, he obviously felt that he had gained some energy. When Eunuch Gao saw him, he couldn't wait to bow down to him.

For Eunuch Gao, Emperor Mingkang is no longer a simple master, but more like a belief. That was not awe of the imperial power, but loyalty to Emperor Mingkang.

It was already dusk when we returned. In the car, An Lianxi was still discussing with Xue Shiye whether to find Doctor Duan again to improve the prescription.

Xue Shine agreed.

"I also want to watch the New Year's Eve today." An Lianxi squinted his eyes, lifting the curtain from time to time to see the scene on the street. The whole city is lit up with red lanterns, and the sound of firecrackers and fireworks is endless, making it full of New Year flavor.

An Lianxi goes to bed very early recently.

Even if Xue Shiye wants to do it, he will put him to bed early so that An Lianxi and Xiaotuanzi can have enough sleep time.

Hearing him say that he wanted to stay up late, Xue Shinye laughed and said, "If you can hold on."

An Lianxi puffed up his cheeks, feeling underestimated.