Chapter 91 Modern Time Travel (End)

A moment later, in the study room, An Lianxi sat on Xue Shiye's lap, while Xue Yan lay in his arms, drowsy on his father's shoulder. He lowered his voice and asked Xue Shiye, "How did you get here?" of?"

However, the person who answered this was not Xue Shiye, but Xue Yan, who was about to fall asleep. Xiaotuanzi, who looked tired just now and seemed to be about to fall asleep, raised his head and said, "Father and I are in love. Came right over."

When talking, Xue Yan opened his hands and opened his mouth into an 'O' shape. The look was so exaggerated that it made An Lianxi feel cute and couldn't help but raise his hand to rub his head.

Xue Yan took advantage of the situation and rubbed it under his palm. Just after rubbing it twice, An Lianxi's hand was grabbed by Xue Shiye.

An Lianxi turned his head to look at the other party, and met Xue Shiye's staring eyes. He was amused in his heart and glanced at his son again.

Immediately afterwards, Xue Shiye pressed down Xue Yan's head with one hand, and held An Lianxi's head with the other hand, and they kissed him deeply.

It wasn't until An Lianxi had difficulty breathing that he was let go. He blushed for a moment and said, "What are you doing..." Yan Yan was still there.

Once Yan Yan became more sensible, the two of them would stop being intimate in front of their son.

Of course, An Lianxi would not agree to it in many cases, even though his son was still a little kid who didn't understand anything in the first two years.

Xue Shiye said hoarsely: "Asleep."

An Lianxi: "Huh?"

He followed Xue Shiye's gaze and glanced into his arms. Xue Yan was held by his father and couldn't get up. After giving up resistance, Xue Yan fell asleep soon.

An Lianxi marveled at the magic of the instant sleep skill, and at the same time stretched out his hand to touch Xue Shiye's face, which was about to move forward again, "We'll kiss you later, you say it first."

Xue Shine's eyes dimmed, and he didn't want to recall that unpleasant experience.

It's only been a few days.

Xue Shiye has included it as the episode in his life that he least wants to recall.

When he woke up that day, he was the only one left on the bed. Xue Shiye was sure that An Lianxi would not get up so early. He had put him through a lot of trouble last night, but where had the little boy gone?

Xue Shiye got up and was about to look for someone, but he met Xue Yan who was stumbling towards the hall.

Then a crying voice came, "Daddy..."

Under normal circumstances, Xue Yan would not come directly to Qifeng Palace to disturb his father and father, but he had a nightmare, and the dream was very scary. Xue Yan immediately thought of his father.

Dad said he would always protect him, and his father.

Xue Shiye went over and picked him up. Xue Yan looked at his father with tearful eyes, rarely showing a bit of stubbornness in front of his father, "I want, dad, dad."

Xue Shiye said nothing, he summoned the secret guard.

The secret guard was still a little stunned when he heard his question. Yan Wei did not see the emperor leave Qifeng Palace.

Xue Shiye looked gloomy and realized something immediately.

His little boy didn't get up early and go out, but... disappeared out of thin air.