Chapter 2 Detoxified

How could there be someone?

An Lianxi blinked his dry eyes, and a trace of panic appeared on his already pale face.

"You...who are you?"

The young man asked with a slight tremor in his voice.

Xue Shiye almost laughed out loud at this question. He had originally wanted to send a message to his men on the spot so that they could find them, but unexpectedly, a man suddenly fell from the cliff. Fortunately, he survived and fell on him. .

At another time, Xue Shiye would be able to knock people away with just one stroke of his palm.

pity......

The person below didn't reply for a long time, and An Lianxi, who was still a little dazed, later realized that he was still suppressing the other person.

"Yes, I'm sorry." He quickly used his hands and feet to get up from the man.

But the more he thought about it, the more confused he became. Just when he bumped into something, he suddenly heard a muffled voice from a man.

An Lianxi:......

An Lianxi's scalp was about to explode and his hands felt like they were burned. He gave up struggling and rolled to the side, finally getting off his opponent.

"Thank you for saving me." An Lianxi thanked the man, his voice soft and waxy, with a bit of a southern accent. This was usually something he would say when facing someone close to him, but he said it unconsciously at this moment.

Maybe it was because of the fall off the cliff just now that I was still scared, or maybe it was because the other person had just saved my life.

Xue Shinye turned over. The person next to him didn't look very old. He had a youthful feeling between a teenager and a young man. His long broken hair was slightly messy and stuck to his face. At this moment, the other party's eyes were lightly red, his nose was red, his slightly pink lips were tightly pursed, but his cheeks were pale, and he was blinking his eyelashes uneasily.

Quite timid.

Xue Shiye was about to speak, but the evil fire in his body that he had previously suppressed with his internal power lost its suppression because he had to use his internal power to protect his body just now to pick up the boy who happened to fall on him. Now there are signs of churning again. .

An Lianxi, who couldn't wait for a long time to respond, also noticed the sudden change in Xue Shiye's expression. At this time, he couldn't care less and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

It was this person who saved him. An Lianxi could not leave his benefactor alone. Seeing beads of sweat dripping from his forehead, he quickly got up on his hands and knees.

"Are you okay? What's wrong? Where do you feel uncomfortable?"

An Lianxi was a little anxious to touch the other person, and there was a cry in his voice when he spoke, "You, don't die."

He hasn't repaid the favor yet.

The man's hoarse voice interrupted An Lianxi's rambling, "Don't make any noise."

An Lianxi fell silent for a moment.

He met the man's eyes that were gradually turning red.

A low voice sounded slowly.

"Afraid of my death?"

An Lianxi was like a frightened little quail. Hearing the words, he just nodded his head as if on conditioned reflex.