Chapter 65 The situation is broken

It snowed again the next day and was as cold as ever.

An Lianxi shrank into the quilt, and the hand on his waist fell due to the sudden distance.

"Still uncomfortable?"

Xue Shiye's voice sounded behind him.

An Lianxi said nothing and buried himself into a ball. His movements were cautious, as if he was afraid of pulling something.

Xue Shiye felt funny as he watched the quilt being pulled over him little by little. He said in a soft voice, "Are you hungry, little boy?"

It was already past afternoon, and Manager Zhang came and went outside the hospital, knowing that he would come back later today.

An Lianxi still remained silent.

The corners of Xue Shine's mouth quickly raised, and his stretched brows were full of satisfaction, like a well-fed lion. After a while, he said again: "Little Tuanzi is hungry."

Hearing this, An Lianxi moved slightly.

Xue Shine said: "Baby."

An Lianxi: "Stop talking..." His voice was hoarse. It didn't seem like hoarseness after a cold or being unable to make a sound, but more like the result of overuse.

Xue Shine pressed his lips downward, "I'm sorry."

It was him who got carried away.

In recent months, Xue Shiye tried his best not to move against the other party, probably because he finally waited, plus...

An Lianxi also took some initiative yesterday.

An Lianxi didn't know why he agreed to Xue Shiye yesterday.

It had been promised for two days, but he was the one who couldn't wait any longer.

An Lianxi didn't want to look at Xue Shiye at all now, but after hearing these words, he paused and slowly moved over, "What are you apologizing for?"

Xue Shiye did not speak.

An Lianxi slowly turned around, raised his eyes from the quilt and looked over. Xue Shiye lowered his eyes and looked at him, "Does your throat hurt?"

It turned out to be because of this...

An Lianxi pursed his lower lip, "It doesn't hurt, it has nothing to do with you..."

No, it still matters.

If it weren't for Xue Shiye, he wouldn't shout so loudly.

At that time, An Lianxi was confused and could only try his best not to make a sound, but Xue Shiye said: "My dear, scream out."

An Lianxi refused at first.

Who knows if there are servants on duty at night? If anyone hears him, he will really be embarrassed to see anyone.

But Xue Shiye seemed to know what he was thinking and told him in advance that his servants had been dismissed long ago.

An Lianxi still hesitated, but was finally persuaded by Xue Shiye's last sentence.

"I want to hear it," he said.

Where could An Lianxi think of anything else, he immediately shouted out, so much so that his voice was now hoarse.

"I'm going to pour some water..." Xue Shiye got up and sat down.

An Lianxi stopped him, "It's better to wash up first."