Chapter 7 Allergic

An Lianxi blinked his eyes and met Xue Shiye's gaze.

Xue Shiye turned away and looked at Concubine Min again.

Facing Xue Shiye, Concubine Min's arrogance was obviously not as arrogant as before, "What did Prince Qi say? I was just joking with Concubine Qi."

Xue Shiye's expression was extremely pale, his eyes were cold and without any warmth. When he looked at Concubine Min, it was as if he were looking at a dead thing. A cold smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, "Is it just a joke? Why don't I have a joke with Concubine Min?" ."

This sentence can already be called humiliating.

Her dignified concubine... Concubine Min's silver teeth were almost broken. She knew that this person's temperament had always been the most unscrupulous in the palace, but maybe it was the recent favor that gave her the confidence, "Prince Qi, don't push yourself too far." ."

"Advance every inch." Xue Shiye opened and closed his lips, and the two words seemed to be grinding between his teeth. Each word was filled with incomparable oppression.

Concubine Min's expression changed. Seeing Xue Shinye's figure moving slightly, she couldn't help but step back and almost fell. Fortunately, she was supported by the grandmother behind her, and her face became even more ugly for a moment.

I saw Xue Shine looking down at her condescendingly, his tone was light and full of ridicule, "I don't mind letting the imperial concubine see what it means to truly push beyond the limit."

"You," Concubine Min was furious, but when she met Xue Shiye's cold and sinister eyes, her words seemed to be stuck in her throat.

This man can really do it, he is a madman.

Thinking of this, I felt weak inside.

Concubine Min thought that she had already lost face just now, and it would not do her any good to continue to confront Xue Shiye now. Then he flicked his sleeves, snorted coldly, and hurried towards the imperial garden with all the palace people.

Xue Shinye narrowed his eyes. His tall and tall figure was clearly standing under the scorching sun, but it seemed to be hidden in the shadows, making it difficult to distinguish between happiness and anger.

At this time, Eunuch Gao came up to say good things, "Your Majesty, the Queen has been in the Imperial Garden for a long time. Your Majesty wants to go and pay a visit, so that the Queen can also meet the Princess."

As we all know, King Qi was once raised by the Queen.

Although Xue Shiye had no feelings for the queen, he had respect for her. Just as he was about to speak, he felt a tug on his clothes and tilted his head.

An Lian Xizheng looked at him with bright eyes, a kind of fear that did not see his indifferent side, but seemed to be...a little admired, full of longing for him.

Xue Shiye was startled.

What on earth is his new princess thinking?

A prince threatens a noble concubine. Isn't it scary? How come he admires him very much? It's...

A little too innocent.

At this moment, An Lianxi really admired Xue Shiye.

In other words, I envy the other person for being able to say whatever he wants without having to worry about anything, let alone being like him who can't say anything harsh when he's nervous.

The most important thing is that Xue Shiye was standing up for him just now.

Until now, Xue Shiye's feeling about An Lianxi is completely different from that in the original work.