Chapter 11 Attention

"cold?"

A clear and calm voice entered his ears. An Lianxi heard Xue Shiye ask, so he shook his head, "It's not cold."

I know that maybe my trembling just now caused the other party to misunderstand.

In fact, An Lianxi just suddenly thought that he seemed to have ignored An Lianhua just now and just followed Xue Shiye. It didn't feel right, and he was a little worried.

Forget it...there are too many lice and it doesn't itch.

Just as he was thinking, his forehead felt hot, and Xue Shiye reached out a hand to touch his forehead.

Xue Shiye's expression changed instantly when he felt the coldness.

An Lian Xi Shang was a little confused, and finally realized that Xue Shiye was holding him with one hand.

good......

Amazing.

After all, he is still an adult. Even though he is a little sicker, he still has the weight he should have.

But the other party looked so relaxed.

An idea flashed in An Lianxi's mind, and he looked into Xue Shiye's dark eyes. His long eyelashes as black as crow feathers fluttered. He moved his mouth and called him in a low voice, "Your Majesty."

"You will protect me," An Lianxi said without waiting for Xue Shiye's response, and continued to question him for fear of being interrupted, "Really?"

If An Lianhua really had any objections to him, he would definitely have to find a backer. Emperor Mingkang could do that too - the other party promised that he could come to him if there was anything he needed to do, but water from a distance could not relieve a fire from near.

Moreover, Emperor Mingkang seemed to have chosen Xue Shiye.

As if he was sure that the other party would bully him.

An Lian stared at Xue Shiye with tears in his eyes. Seeing the latter's frown, he immediately became nervous. In his heart, he never considered that Xue Shiye would ignore him.

Xue Shiye looked at him deeply and said in a neither salty nor cold tone, "What are you thinking about?"

Hearing no answer, An Lianxi had a trace of disappointment in his eyes.

"You are my king's princess, and I will protect you."

An Lianxi suddenly raised his head, his eyes bright. Xue Shiye didn't seem to notice, and didn't look at him. He gradually quickened his steps and ordered in a deep voice, "Pass the imperial physician."

Manager Zhang was stunned, and quickly went to ask the imperial doctor himself.

"Call a doctor?"

An Lianxi lay on his shoulder and asked.

The sweet breath lingered around him, and the warm breath sprayed on the side of his neck when he spoke. Xue Shiye paused, raised his hand, and pressed the person against his shoulder. At the same time, he sighed, "Don't you feel any discomfort?"

Still so energetic.

Seeing him mention it, An Lianxi felt it, "I'm just a little sleepy."

Actually only a little, but after he said it, he yawned a little and his head swayed.

"Then go to sleep."

"oh."

In a daze, An Lianxi remembered something, "Your Majesty, the cat..."