Chapter 35 Let's talk

When An Lianxi woke up, he had already arrived at the palace. He was still a little confused, feeling the heat around him and the familiar smell of heavy wood, and he rubbed himself into the other person's arms.

Xue Shiye picked him up and put one hand on his waist.

"woke up?"

"Well..." An Lianxi didn't even open his eyes. After a long while, he asked vaguely, "Your Majesty, are you home yet?"

Xue Shiye smiled, "Did you fall asleep?"

An Lianxi's eyelashes fluttered and he slowly opened his eyes. He saw that he was still on the carriage. Later, he recalled that they seemed to be entering the palace for a palace banquet.

The carriage stopped at the palace gate without any movement for a long time. Someone from the Chaoyang Palace had come to report that His Highness King Qi had arrived. As soon as Eunuch Gao came over, he saw the motionless carriage parked there and caught a glimpse of Manager Zhang standing beside him.

When Manager Zhang saw Eunuch Gao, he still remembered what he wanted to ask for advice. He didn't even have time to find him in Xishan last time.

"Eunuch Gao." He stepped forward and greeted.

Eunuch Gao felt that Mr. Zhang was particularly enthusiastic this time, and greeted him cheerfully. After the two greeted each other, Eunuch Gao was the first to ask, "Why haven't we seen the prince and the princess yet?"

After hearing this, Manager Zhang looked towards the carriage and whispered: "The princess is not awake yet, and the prince is with her."

After hearing this, Eunuch Gao had a look of understanding on his face.

At the end, he and Manager Zhang looked at each other and smiled in unison.

Originally, An Lianxi planned to walk around the city before coming to the palace, so he left the palace early. I didn't expect to meet Li Ming on the way, and because of Xue Shiye's status, it was inconvenient to go shopping, so I entered the palace much earlier than expected.

An Lianxi rubbed his face, "Well, have we arrived at the palace?" The carriage has stopped, so we should have arrived.

The next second, a big palm fell on his face, and the hand he was about to lower froze in the air. The place where the opponent's fingertips touched seemed to be on fire, and the heat increased every inch, until it became hot.

Xue Shinye's fingertips slid across his cheek and said softly, "There's a mark."

An Lianxi suddenly realized and raised his hand to rub it.

Xue Shiye seemed to have seen through his movements and grabbed him, "It will disappear later."

An Lianxi had no choice but to give up.

They didn't get off the carriage until the mark disappeared, and then they saw Manager Zhang and Eunuch Gao waiting in the distance.

An Lianxi tightened his grip on Xue Shinye's lapel and said, "Let me down."

Xue Shiye hugged the person with one hand and said, "One more time."

Hearing this, An Lianxi didn't say anything more. This was not the first time that Xue Shiye carried him around the palace like this. In addition, the injury on his shoulder was almost gone, so just hug him.

Behind him, Manager Zhang and Eunuch Gao met their eyes again.

The next moment, the corners of their mouths curled up in the same arc, saying nothing.