Chapter 6 Acting coquettishly

"Your Majesty, Princess, we are here."

Outside the carriage, Manager Zhang's slightly shrill voice came.

An Lianxi drowsily wanted to turn over, but as soon as he tilted his face to the side, his cheek was dragged by a big hand. He sat up by instinct, and his cheeks were pinched and turned in the same direction by the big hand.

"Well."

An Lian Xi Shang opened his eyes sleepily, and suddenly met Xue Shiye's eyes, which were looking at him with a hint of teasing. Only then did he suddenly realize that he had just fallen asleep with his head on the other person's lap, "I, I accidentally fell asleep."

Xue Shiye looked at him, relaxed his fingertips slightly, and let him go. However, two red finger marks appeared on the fair and soft face, which actually left marks.

He was about to change the topic of teasing, but his voice was a little cold when it came to the words he said, "When you wake up, I will go with you to see your majesty."

An Lian laughed and got out of the car.

Not far away, Manager Zhang stood there, and beside him there was a man wearing a purple round-collared narrow-sleeved robe. Eunuch Gao, who had been ordered to come here early in the morning, looked over with a smile and said politely: "I have met the prince and the princess."

"Today's palace banquet is specially prepared by His Majesty for the prince's wedding. The nobles have almost arrived and are enjoying the scenery in the imperial garden. I will take the princess there right now."

After saying that, he turned slightly sideways, with a respectful attitude.

Taking him there is not to separate from Xue Shiye. An Lianxi subconsciously went to see Xue Shiye.

Sensing the glances from the people around him, Xue Shiye glanced at her, and Manager Zhang immediately stepped forward obediently, "Princess."

An Lianxi was led by his father-in-law to the Imperial Garden. After walking a few steps away, he looked back. Xue Shiye still stood where he was, and when he saw him looking at him, his sharp eyebrows raised.

"Your Majesty has something to discuss with the prince." Seeing this scene, Eunuch Gao thought that the two newlyweds were getting along very well, so he hurriedly interjected: "I will take you, princess, to see the empress first. Later, I will take you to see the queen." The prince is coming."

The imperial edict granting marriage was issued suddenly, and Eunuch Gao did not dare to speculate on the holy intention, but he still roughly knew what His Majesty meant.

Probably because he wanted to see the prince's attitude...but from his point of view, it was quite interesting.

After Eunuch Gao finished speaking, he glanced at the carriage with his peripheral vision.

It's so small, how can two people fit in it? The princess has to sit in the prince's arms... Eunuch Gao stopped, but his old face like dried orange peel looked more and more cheerful.

Although An Lianxi has read the original work, he doesn't have much impression of the emperor of Dacheng in the book. However, he is considered a minor villain in the plot - he is on the side of King Qi, and a few are not worried about An Lianxi. The person Lian Hua moved, the Sixth Prince, was not his preferred choice for emperor.

There was only one prince that Emperor Mingkang really cared about.

That is King Qi.

But in the end, it is the halo of the protagonist, and the final outcome can be imagined.