Chapter 81 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (4)

The imperial physician was quickly welcomed in by An Lin and Liu Yue. This imperial physician often treated Young Master An. The weather had been cold recently, so it was not surprising that the bones in his body would get sick.

He carried the medicine box and was about to go in to see An Lianxi, but he was stunned when he caught a glimpse of the two people close to each other on the couch.

Tai, why are you here?

In the shocked expression of the imperial doctor, Xue Shine suddenly turned his head and said with a calm expression, "Why don't you come over and check your pulse."

The imperial doctor swallowed his saliva and nodded repeatedly, "Yes, Your Highness."

An Lin also glanced over there. His son had his arms around the young prince's neck, looking dazed but very dependent. He couldn't help but turn his head to look at the lady behind him.

Liu Yue also paused.

However, neither of them thought deeply about it. The imperial doctor over there had checked An Lianxi's pulse and started writing the prescription. "The young master's temperature is a little high. You can help him wipe his body to cool down first."

An Lin said: "Okay."

Both he and Liu Yue knew this, after all, they both had experience.

Just as the two of them stepped forward to get the prescription, one went to hug An Lianxi and prepare to wipe him.

Xue Shinye suddenly raised his face and said, "Come alone."

Two simple words, but with inexplicable weight, made An Lin and Liu Yue freeze on the spot.

The imperial doctor's hands trembled, and he wondered if he had heard wrongly.

What is the prince going to do?

"Your Highness, this..." In the end, An Lin was the first to come to his senses.

Xue Shiye didn't wait for him to finish speaking before he stood up and told Manager Zhang, who had been following him, "Go get water."

Manager Zhang smiled and nodded, then bowed to An Lin and went out to let his servants fetch water.

When he came back, he comforted An Lin and Liu Yue: "Master An, your highness is sensible."

An Lin paused for a moment, looked at each other with his wife, and finally said, "Do you need me to stay and help?"

After saying this, An Lin felt strange in his heart. He was obviously his own son, but he still had to ask for permission to give his son a bath.

Xue Shiye glanced at him, and his first reaction was to refuse, but he was worried that he could not wash well, so he finally nodded, "Yes."

After everyone retreated, An Lin wanted to take off the clothes on An Lianxi's body, but saw that Xue Shiye had already started to do it.

Due to the fever, An Lianxi's cheeks were as red as two red apples, and his body was also covered with a layer of pink due to the high fever. Xue Shiye frowned and felt his palms being burned every time he touched it.

"It should be able to drop a little after wiping." An Lin whispered.

Xue Shiye pursed his lips and said nothing, his breath heavy.

When the wiping was almost finished, An Lianxi slowly opened his eyes and said, "Daddy..."

An Lin: "How's it going? Is it still uncomfortable, little darling?"