Chapter 88 Modern Campus (3)

Even though this was the first time they had received a critical illness notice, An Lin and Liu Yue still felt as nervous and uneasy as when they received it for the first time.

The two of them were sitting on the bench outside the operating room. Liu Yue frowned and was worried and was held in her arms by her husband to comfort her. An Lin also had a worried look on his face.

It wasn't until they saw the red light outside the operating room turn to green, and the two of them watched the cart being pushed out, their eyes fixed on their son's pale and bloodless face. Only when they saw the attending doctor nodding did they feel relieved.

After a while, the couple stood outside the ward and looked inside through the transparent glass window.

The driver, Uncle Lin, brought them breakfast, "Sir, Madam, the young master will be fine. You should eat something first."

The two of them had been waiting outside the operating room since last night, and they both looked a little tired and haggard at the moment.

An Lin took it and thanked him. Then he whispered to his wife beside him, "I'll let Uncle Lin take you back first. You're tired too."

Liu Yue thought for a moment, "Okay, I'll go back and make some soup so that I can drink it when I wake up."

An Lin: "Thank you for your hard work."

Liu Yue shook her head. It was nothing difficult. Their son was in the ward. How could a parent not be worried or anxious?

The two talked quietly and discussed sending someone to guard them for a while. Because An Lin still has to go to the company, his schedule this morning has been postponed, and he has to go to the company to handle official business in the afternoon.

At this moment, there was a sound of hurried footsteps in the corridor, the pace was fast and fast.

An Lin and Liu Yue turned their heads and looked over at the same time, and saw a tall young man with cold eyebrows running towards them in a hurry, with a very worried look on his face, his eyebrows tightly furrowed, and his deep eyes filled with emotion. Full of worries.

The young man's temperament was really outstanding, and he also had a calmness that was beyond his age, which made both of them look at him twice.

After a while, the other party's footsteps slowed down and he slowly walked towards the two of them.

"Hello, are these Uncle An and Aunt An?" Xue Shiye asked softly. There was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead. It was obvious that he was running over, but his voice was not breathy when he spoke.

His eyes were fixed on An Lin and Liu Yue. From their brows and eyes, he could vaguely tell that they looked like they were sitting at the same table. They were undoubtedly their parents.

"I'm Xue Shiye, An Lianxi's deskmate." He originally wanted to say 'friend', but he changed his tone and said deskmate instead. He wasn't sure if his deskmate considered him a friend.

An Lin suddenly said, "It's you."

Liu Yue looked at Xue Shiye and took over the conversation, "You are Xiao Xi's friend, right? Have you made an appointment to go out together today?"

It's a friend... Xue Shiye's eyes moved slightly. He nodded to Liu Yue, his voice became deeper and deeper, "Yes, where is the other person?" He came to look for the person after asking their name at the front desk, and looked to one side. The ward number is here.

An Lin and Liu Yue stepped aside slightly and motioned for him to look behind them.

Xue Shiye looked over. Behind the glass window, the young man was lying on the hospital bed with a pale face. The person who smiled brightly at him yesterday was so quiet and lifeless today. Inexplicably, his heart seemed to have been cut by something, and blood was dripping.