Chapter 44 It's on fire

The chef who was called back just after leaving was very nervous and didn't know where to put his hands and feet. He wanted to come back and continue to teach the princess how to cook longevity noodles. This was something that made the chef very happy - after all, someone as talented as the princess There are not many apprentices.

But what makes the chef feel overwhelmed is that the prince has not left yet. Not only has he not left, but he also seems to be ready to strike. The chef is shocked.

But the next second, something happened that shocked the chef even more.

The prince was seen rolling up his wide sleeves, revealing a smooth forearm with slightly convex wrist bones, and his slender knuckles were about to touch the freshly kneaded dough. As a result, he was patted by another hand that was as delicate as white jade. There was still white flour on that hand, and it was much smaller than the prince's hand.

"No touching."

At the same time, the princess who had smiled gently at him just now said something stern and inwardly, with the slightest hint of muteness in the ending tone that was absent just now.

As soon as he finished speaking, the prince's hand actually hung in the air, obediently not falling down.

The chef was shocked beyond words: Is this still their prince?

The chef had met the prince himself several times before, but the evil energy around him could freeze people. The person who was still laughing after being killed was probably the same person as the one he had seen before.

An Lianxi was a little angry. His lips, which were covered by the scarf, were still numb, extending to the base of his tongue, and even a little spicy.

Just got sucked hard.

Thinking of this, An Lianxi glared at Xue Shiye again.

This person not only kissed him when he came over, but also wanted to touch his face.

Xue Shinye, who received the glare, not only did not feel scared, but even secretly wanted to kiss him again.

An Lianxi didn't know that his eyes didn't have the threatening effect he wanted at this moment. The look of autumn in his eyes made Xue Shi's ambition restless.

This should have been the most difficult day of the year for him, but he was accompanied by the most important person in his life.

Xue Shinye's throat rolled slightly and he said softly: "I won't touch it."

An Lianxi finally turned around and looked at the chef, "Master, what are we going to do next?"

With a sweet "Master", the chef felt confused for a moment. He barely regained his composure and then taught the princess how to make longevity noodles.

Xue Shiye followed An Lianxi throughout the whole process.

Until the end, when a big bowl of longevity noodles was served, the chef completely forgot about the people around him and only remembered being happy, "The princess is so awesome!" She is so talented, she is a good talent.

An Lianxi was also very happy. It turned out that he had such a sense of accomplishment in cooking, "Master is great, you taught me well."

The chef was so excited by the praise that he wished he could pass on his lifelong cooking skills, "Hey, the princess is so complimentary."

Xue Shiye glanced at the chef, who was about to burst into laughter. The latter's face was filled with news and he became silent.

An Lianxi bent down slightly to look at the noodles in the bowl. This bowl of noodles was made by him.