Chapter 40 Falling into the water

It wasn't until the Mid-Autumn Festival that An Lianxi felt completely comfortable. Xue Shiye also promised to take him to watch the fireworks, and An Lianxi's mood became better and better.

On the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival, the lantern festival in the city is grander than before, and there is also a grand fireworks display in the palace to watch.

In the morning, An Lianxi was picked up from the soft quilt by Xue Shiye before he fully woke up. He looked confused. The impulsive person muttered softly, trying to get him to let him go, "I'm so sleepy... ..."

He wanted to continue sleeping.

Xue Shiye looked at the man who was about to bury himself in the mattress again after saying this. He laughed, stretched out his hand to wrap around his waist, and directly lifted the man up.

An Lianxi tried his best to open his eyes and looked at Xue Shiye, feeling a little unhappy.

Xue Shiye lowered his eyes and caught a glimpse of his sleepy look on his face. He raised his finger and touched his lips lightly, "You forgot, you have to see your grandmother today."

Hearing this, An Lianxi finally remembered what day it was.

It's the Mid-Autumn Festival, so I'm going to have lunch at Duke Dingguo's Mansion.

An Lianxi nodded, then cheered up, and let Xue Shiye dress him, raising his hand when asked.

Xue Shiye chuckled softly, and with a smooth movement, he quickly dressed the person, "After breakfast, go over."

Duke Dingguo's Mansion and Prince Qi's Mansion are one in the west and the other in the east. They are not really close to each other. It takes about two-quarters of an hour to get there by carriage.

An Lianxi raised his face and let Xue Shiye adjust his collar. He spoke slowly, with a hint of softness that he had not woken up from, "I will listen to you."

Xue Shinye's thoughts couldn't help but he leaned over slightly and kissed the corner of his lips, "So good."

An Lianxi reacted for a few seconds, his ears warmed up, and he spoke softly: "Stop talking nonsense."

Xue Shiye knelt down and put on his shoes and socks, "I'm not talking nonsense."

Even the pink toes were cute, and Xue Shiye kissed them again out of habit.

An Lianxi shrank back.

He does this every day, but he is extremely shy every time. Now he is also blushing and whispering, "Xue Shine!"

Xue Shiye still maintained a half-crouched posture, without the airs of a dignified Prince Dacheng at all. If the outside world knew, they would be shocked. At this time, he raised his eyes and looked up at someone who didn't even dare to look at him. People who are on top seem to feel hot in their hearts.

But he still asked An Lianxi like every time before, "What's wrong?"

"Hurry up." An Lianxi wanted to take his foot back, but Xue Shiye didn't let him go, so he had to urge.

Xue Shiye raised the corners of his mouth and stood up as instructed, without teasing too much.

An Lianxi felt relieved.

His appearance of escaping a disaster was really cute. Xue Shizhi softened and stood in front of him, bending down slightly.

An Lianxi naturally hooked his neck and was led from the bed to a chair.

The servants served breakfast one after another, and after the two of them washed up, they went to Dingguo's mansion.

Today, the streets are decorated with lights and colorful decorations, and the streets and alleys are filled with joy and laughter. It is a prosperous scene, and the festival is celebrated everywhere.