Chapter 51 It's the bridal chamber

Today's Prince Qi's Mansion is no different from the past. Wenmu comes over to watch as usual when the time comes. Their young master doesn't like to get up early, so there is usually no movement in the room until this time.

On the other side, Yingtian and Yinghong came over at about the same time, carrying things that the two masters needed in the morning. They stood together and chatted in low voices.

Yingtian said: "The soup should be ready soon."

The princess's decoction was recently obtained from Divine Doctor Duan. According to Divine Doctor Duan, the essence of the medicine and the heat should not be arbitrary, so he cooked it himself.

Yinghong nodded, "I'll go get it later."

Wen Mu looked at the room where there had been no movement for a long time, a little surprised, thinking that the young master might have been snoozing again today.

The prince never asks too much for this, and usually waits for the young master to wake up before asking them in.

While several people were wondering, Manager Zhang arrived late.

He lowered his voice and said to them: "You are all here, I will be late today, come back later."

Several people looked puzzled, "Manager Zhang?"

Manager Zhang Gao Shen said: "Everyone, please go down."

The three of them looked at each other and followed Mr. Zhang out of the yard, "Mr. Zhang, what's the matter today?" Logically speaking, even if it was later, they should be waiting at any time.

Manager Zhang waved his hand, but said nothing.

Wen Mu was worried that his young master was ill, so he quickly asked: "Manager Zhang, what happened?"

"It's a good thing." Seeing his worried look, Mr. Zhang didn't hide it anymore, and finally said meaningfully: "The prince called for water twice last night."

Wenmu's eyes were a little confused.

Yingtian and Yinghong were also stunned for a moment, then covered their faces with a slight blush.

Manager Zhang glanced at Wen Mu, who was still stunned, and thought to himself that this kid didn't know yet. He strode forward, and he was afraid that it would be noon today.

In fact, the first time they walked into the courtyard, Xue Shiye opened his eyes in the room, but his eyes were clear and bright, and even looked a little satisfied. He lowered his eyes slightly and looked at Lai. The person who is sleeping soundly on his chest.

An Lianxi's eyes were closed, and the pink color on his cheeks did not fade away overnight, but became increasingly rosy.

Xue Shiye's eyes stayed on the other person's face and did not move away for a long time, even reluctant to blink.

No one knows what kind of experience Xue Shinye went through in his heart, the kind of extreme enjoyment that can drive people crazy, making him want to rub the person he loves into his bones and blood again and again.

After a long time, Xue Shine placed a kiss on the other person's forehead, and then closed his eyes again. The spirit was extremely high, even if I didn't close my eyes all night, I didn't feel tired at all.

Xue Shiye hugged the person in his arms and looked at him from time to time.

His little boy.

It belongs to him from body to heart...