Chapter 10 Being pampered

Unlike Emperor Kangdi of the Ming Dynasty, the book does have a few descriptions of the empress - after all, she was the biological mother of the sixth prince Xue Yunqin. She had summoned An Lianhua several times, but was not very satisfied with her.

This can be regarded as a major obstacle between An Lianhua and Xue Yunqin.

In the queen's heart, her son is expected to inherit the throne. If the wife beside her is a man, how can she convince the public?

If you want to raise a concubine or demote a wife, you must not follow the facts and be criticized by others.

In the past, it was true that men were queens, but after all, they were only a minority. How could the queen take the risk?

Not long after, An Lianxi was led by the palace staff to see the queen.

Compared with the showy and flamboyant Concubine Min, the latter is more dignified and elegant. She is elegant and elegant in bright yellow palace attire. Her simple bun is paired with a gilt nine-tailed red jade phoenix crown, which is still elegant. It is not overly luxurious but vaguely reveals the majesty of the royal family. .

The first thing An Lianxi noticed after entering the palace was not the queen, but the young man sitting under the queen. His delicate eyebrows were slightly wrinkled, his almond-shaped eyes were innocent, and his charming appearance made people unable to help but feel sad after seeing him. A desire to protect.

An Lianhua.

He was actually there.

"You must be Lian Xi." The queen was kind to An Lian Xi, and she even seemed to be a little close to him.

As for how much is true and how false, only she knows.

An Lianxi nodded. The queen asked him to sit down without letting him salute. She said something personal in an elder's tone, "Although Shiye has a more unruly personality, he is just not good at expressing himself. You two can't get along with each other." You should understand after a while..."

Finally, An Lianxi was asked to come to the palace from time to time to accompany her.

An Lianxi nodded calmly while listening. He caught a glimpse of An Lianhua's resentful look, and his heart skipped a beat.

That was the protagonist, a heartthrob. How had he ever received such cold treatment... An Lianxi almost immediately felt that he might be remembered by the other party.

How can a person who can be the protagonist not be a little arrogant?

In the past, even though An Lianhua was frustrated by the queen, no one else saw it. Today, he bumped into An Lianxi.

An Lianhua felt quite uncomfortable. When he took a closer look at his nominal brother, he noticed last time that he had a unique face and was extremely superior.

It can even be said that...

Unparalleled elegance.

Why is An Lianxi Liu Ruyun's son and not him?

In the past, An Lianhua would never notice this brother who had a weak sense of presence and was submissive in daily life, but the performance of An Lian Xi Zai and An Shouyi's argument that day made him a little concerned, and he instinctively felt the crisis.

So he proposed to go with him at that time, but later he had to stay in the mansion to wait due to the arrival of the Sixth Prince.

And An Lianxi's daring to escape from marriage made An Lianhua notice him even more.