Chapter 21 Case solved

At first, An Shouyi thought that An Lianxi's ability to marry into the palace would be considered as the father-son relationship between them was fulfilled.

Based on the other party's conditions, he may not be able to find anyone better than King Qi in the future.

But what he didn't expect was that there was news in the palace that King Qi offended Concubine Min for the sake of the princess. In the end, Concubine Min was rejected by his majesty and deprived of the title of concubine.

An Shouyi felt a little uneasy at that time. This son was not something he valued, and he was even more indifferent and indifferent to him on weekdays. After worrying about it, he quickly figured out that it was his son after all, and there was no overnight feud between father and son.

Therefore, An Shouyi just waited for the day when he would return home, and then he would treat An Lianxi well.

Although King Qi's reputation is not very good, he is deeply favored by His Majesty, which may also be helpful to his career.

However, An Shouyi's hopes came to nothing on the second day.

On the day he returned home, Anfu swept the couch to welcome him, but no one came to the door.

An Shouyi waited at home for a whole day but did not see Prince Qi and An Lianxi, not even the servants of Prince Qi's palace. After waiting for another day, he finally couldn't bear to go to Prince Qi's Mansion, but was told that Prince Qi and his princess had gone to the outskirts of Beijing.

An Shouyi felt a sweet taste well up in his throat. He felt angry and worried at the same time, so he paid special attention to him and arrived at Prince Qi's Mansion as soon as Prince Qi and his party came back.

But what frustrated An Shouyi's hopes again was that King Qi did not come to see him.

As time passed by, An Shouyi couldn't sit still. He cursed in his heart the way Prince Qi's palace treated guests. There was no one serving tea. He really didn't take him seriously.

But An Shouyi couldn't leave now, so he had to wait uneasily with a hanging heart.

Xue Shinye was not anxious at all. The body of the person in his arms was soft and felt very good, and his whole body was filled with a sweet scent. He curled his knuckles, then picked up a strand of hair and put it to his nose to sniff, his eyes half closed, as if he was indulging in it.

There was a sound of knocking on the door outside.

"Your Majesty," Manager Zhang said solemnly, "We have news."

Xue Shine's eyes were slightly sharp, and as his expression changed, his black hair slipped from his fingers. He gently put the person in his arms on the bed, and covered him with the quilt.

An Lianxi was unconscious in his sleep, but his hands unconsciously moved forward to catch something.

Xue Shiye lowered his eyes, with a faint smile on his lips.

Finally, he took off his belt.

Manager Zhang waited outside for a while before seeing his prince come out. He lowered his head and did not look too much, but reported in a low voice, "I caught one, he should be the assassin's accomplice from last time."

Xue Shiye said "hmm" without saltiness and raised his feet to move forward.

After taking a few steps, he suddenly stopped and said to Mr. Zhang, "Please invite Mr. An over."

Manager Zhang was stunned when he heard this.

It was an ordinary sentence, but he could hear the malice in their prince's words for no apparent reason, "...Yes."