Chapter 64 teasing back

Perhaps because Xue Shiye specifically mentioned it, An Lianxi unconsciously began to count the days in the next few days. Thinking of this, he felt a little annoyed.

It's all Xue Shiye's fault...

Another day of great court meetings.

Xue Shiye went to the morning court.

An Lianxi got up not long after he left. Xue Shiye promised him yesterday that he would take him out for a walk tomorrow. Being bored in the house all the time would not be conducive to raising a baby.

Wen Mu came in to tie his hair, "The young master is very happy today."

Hearing this, An Lian raised his lips in a mocking tone, "When we leave the house today, we will go for a walk and take you to eat plum blossom cakes."

Wen Mu also laughed, "Then thank you first, Master."

If the young master has something delicious to eat, he will never forget these servants. It is no exaggeration to say that everyone in Xiyuan treats the princess with more respect than they treat the prince.

An Lianxi pursed his lips and smiled, and added, "The prince is treating me to a treat."

Wen Mu followed the good advice and said, "Thank you too, Your Highness."

An Lianxi chuckled, "Then thank him in person when he comes back."

Wenmu paused.

An Lianxi knew that he still couldn't help but be a little scared when facing Xue Shiye, so he deliberately teased him. When he saw that Wen Mu had stopped talking, he immediately smiled even more happily.

Seeing his young master smiling happily, Wenmu couldn't care less that the other party was laughing at him, and he suddenly became silly and happy.

When An Lianxi finished his meal, he asked, "Grandma Lin has made a lot of small clothes. Would the young master want to go over and take a look?"

Xue Shiye has not yet gone to court, and An Lianxi is also idle. Thinking that it was made for Xiaotuanzi, his heart warms slightly. Everyone is thinking about Xiaotuanzi, "Go."

By the way, I came back with my needle and thread and learned to do it myself.

Although he was good at playing with clay, An Lianxi had not had much exposure to needlework. Unlike clay, his parents were afraid that he would prick himself and never let him touch it.

After seeing An Lianxi pass by and hearing him say that he also wanted to learn to make something, Granny Lin said, "Prince Princess, do you also want to do this? I am willing to give you all my money to teach you."

After all, it was all about being a father, she understood.

Seeing that she was willing to teach him, An Lian smiled and said softly: "Thank you so much, Granny Lin!"

He saw that Granny Lin had made many small clothes for Xiaotuanzi, as well as tiger-head shoes and tiger-head hats. They were all so cute and adorable that An Lian's heart melted with laughter.

This is too cute...

He couldn't even imagine what Xiaotuanzi would look like wearing these in the future.

An Lianxi also thought about who Xiaotuanzi would look like after he was born. He thought that he could be a little like Xue Shiye. He had never seen Xue Shiye when he was a child. If Xiaotuanzi is like Xue Shiye, he will be able to see it by then.

But no one can say what will happen next.

An Lianxi pinched two small furry balls, which were the toys prepared by Granny Lin for Xiaotuanzi. His thoughts moved, "Can I take this away?"