Chapter 27 Feeding each other

Because of the confrontation between Li Ming and Shen Jue just now, many people came to watch the excitement, and the crowd was in chaos.

Shen Jue moved forward to push aside the crowd. With him clearing the way, all the disciples from well-known families dispersed.

Although the Duke's Mansion has declined, the old lady is still there.

In addition, there is King Qi.

Not everyone can mess with this person.

An Lian Xi Zheng followed Shen Jue step by step, looking ahead.

Although some of the people around him didn't want to confront Shen Jue, there were also some who were curious about him and were wondering why this man was wearing a power fence when he had nothing to do.

After An Lianhua said "brother" just now, others became more and more speculative.

One was the sixth prince, and he looked good. He was born delicate and beautiful, weak as a willow to support the wind, and his eyes were shining with hope, and he could easily capture people's souls.

Moreover, the other party seems to have something to do with Young General Xie's Mansion. And his brother followed Shen Jue. When they saw Shen Jue, everyone couldn't help but think of King Qi.

"That seems to be the young master of Shilang An's family..."

"She does have a romantic attitude."

"Don't tell me, I really want to go up and get acquainted."

Minister An was not a very important figure in the court. Everyone who came here was from a well-connected family, and few knew An Lianhua. Only one young master who often visited the Sixth Prince's house said something, and the others started talking too.

Who is Minister An?

There were many people present who had not yet joined the official ranks, and few people knew about it.

But when it comes to the new princess who married into Prince Qi's palace, many people know about it. When it comes to what happens next, when everyone looks at the figure covered by the power fence, their expressions change instantly, and they don't even dare to look any further.

All the chatter around him was heard by An Lianhua. He gradually changed from the initial complacency. When they began to whisper about An Lianxi's identity, his expression changed, and his gaze on Mi Li became more profound. , and became more certain of my decision.

That's the case.

It will make you suffer.

He is the most favored young master in the An family. For more than ten years, he has been able to overpower An Lian and ridicule him everywhere, so now, he can do the same.

Amid the discussion among the crowd, An Lianhua lowered his head and stepped on a piece of blue-gray gauze as if by accident.

The chatter that was going on just now suddenly stopped, followed by a low cry, and someone shouted in alarm: "Be careful--"

There was secret joy in An Lianhua's eyes, and he raised his head, only to see that the scene where An Lianxi made a fool of himself as he imagined had not come - the green-gray power fence flew to the ground because of his kick, and the person who was supposed to fall to the ground was here. Shi Zheng fell into a black figure.

The interweaving of white and black.

It's a collision of deep and shallow.

Under the blue-grey sky, a man in white clothes was half-hugged by a man in black clothes, and his appearance, which had been speculated by everyone just now, was exposed.