Chapter 76 Daily life of raising cubs (3)

An Lianxi's illness will not be cured until he reaches Jiangnan.

Along the way, he was well taken care of and didn't feel too uncomfortable. It's just that Xue Yan never felt good when seeing him. Every time he came to see An Lianxi, his eyes were red, which made him feel distressed.

"Yan Yan, don't cry. Daddy is already well." An Lianxi scooped his son into his arms.

Xue Yan pursed his lips and said nothing, looking a little aggrieved.

An Lianxi touched his little head and said, "Daddy's good baby."

After saying that, he felt a gaze coming towards him and turned around to look. Xue Shiye was staring at him, his eyes dark.

An Lian Xi Ergen felt warm, lowered his eyes, hugged his son's little head, and changed his words: "Daddy's good Yan Yan."

Xue Shiye chuckled.

Xue Yan had no idea about the little interaction between his father and his father, so he rubbed himself into his father's arms again, blinking his eyes with an indescribable dependence.

An Lianxi was made to feel weak by his little expression, "Yan Yan and daddy should sleep tonight."

Xue Yan looked up when he heard this, with longing in his eyes, but he quickly tilted his head and looked at his father, seeming to be a little hesitant.

An Lianxi followed and looked over.

The big one and the small one looked at each other intently, Xue Shiye laughed helplessly, stretched out his hand to rub the top of Xue Yan's hair, "Okay, let's sleep together."

After finishing speaking, Xue Shiye's eyes fell directly on An Lianxi, his eyes were deep, as if he had something to say.

An Lianxi turned away decisively.

During this period, Xue Shinye was probably suppressed again and was waiting for him to recover.

However, until they arrived in Jiangnan and An Lianxi's body completely recovered, Xue Shiye did not take the initiative to do anything. It must have been what happened last time that made him feel a little restrained.

An Lianxi was amused in his heart, but he didn't want to expose it.

In fact, after Xue Yan was born, Duan Xu continued to give An Lianxi improved prescriptions to treat his body. Coupled with Xue Shiye's careful care, he is no longer so easy to get sick.

Xue Shiye still had lingering fears.

When they moved into one of the most prosperous restaurants in Suzhou, An Lianxi was pressed down and kissed by him for a long time.

"I won't catch the cold now." Xue Shiye said hoarsely.

After entering, the doors and windows were tightly closed by him.

A smile flashed in An Lianxi's eyes, and then he stretched out his hand to hook his neck and whispered, "This is a return kiss."

The two have been together for many years, and An Lianxi did not hesitate to respond to Xue Shiye many times. Their hearts were firmly attached to each other, as if they had never been separated and they were born to be one.

However, within a moment, An Lianxi was kissed by Xue Shine until he was breathless, and his eyes were dyed red.

Xue Shiye looked down at him, his throat couldn't help but slide twice, "Little boy..."

An Lianxi's eyelashes trembled slightly, and after a pause, he responded softly, "...Hmm."

The moment he heard the response, Xue Shiye suddenly lowered his body as if he couldn't hold it in any longer.