Chapter 77 Daily life of raising cubs (End)

Sometimes An Lianxi also felt that Xue Shiye was probably having a hard time, just take yesterday as an example.

After Yan Yan was brought back by Manager Zhang, she came over without seeing him. At that time, they were...

As the night passed, An Lianxi caught a glimpse of Xue Shiye's gloomy face. While he was laughing in his heart, there was also an indescribable feeling, warm and hot.

It was because he knew Xue Shine wanted to get close to him.

"Okay, okay, Yan Yan won't be like this when he grows up." An Lianxi took advantage of Xue Yan to follow Wen Mu to the street, so he had to pull Xue Shiye alone and said softly.

Xue Shiye looked at him silently for a long time.

An Lianxi felt a little hot when he saw him, "Why...why don't you say anything?"

Xue Shine said: "Are you kidding me, little boy?"

An Lianxi lowered his eyes and coughed lightly, "Yes, so..." Why did he say nothing.

Just as he was thinking about it, he suddenly heard a chuckle in his ear, and An Lianxi looked over.

Just listen to Xue Shinye say: "Not enough."

An Lianxi paused, "Then what do you want to do?"

Xue Shiye raised his chin towards him.

An Lianxi glanced at the door of the room subconsciously.

Although Yan Yan was taken out to play, there was no telling when he would come back. If he bumped into her...

While thinking, his jaw was opened, and An Lian Xi Zhizhi met Xue Shiye's deep gaze.

His eyelashes trembled, "Don't..."

Before he finished speaking, Xue Shiye kissed him.

An Lianxi wanted to speak, but Xue Shiye explained to him, "I just told Zhang Qi not to disturb him."

Manager Zhang followed the young prince out, so he naturally understood what Xue Shiye meant.

An Lianxi was first offended because Xue Shiye was talking nonsense in front of others, but now Manager Zhang must have known about it. At the same time, he was suddenly aroused by Xue Shiye's kiss.

After a moment of silence, An Lianxi whispered: "In this case, hurry up..."

Yan Yan is still young and will definitely come back soon after playing.

Xue Shiye sighed helplessly, hugged the person directly onto his lap, raised his eyes and looked at An Lianxi, "I'm afraid it won't be fast."

An Lianxi was startled when he heard what he said, and then he covered his face, revealing the tips of his red ears. The redness spread to his neck, "Then it's up to you..."

Xue Shinye laughed, "Yeah."

As soon as he finished speaking, An Lian Xi's red ears were sucked into his mouth.

His figure suddenly softened and was held firmly by Xue Shiye.

In the end, as An Lianxi said, because of the emperor's instructions, Manager Zhang had no choice but to take the young prince around the city. Later, Xue Yan was so tired that he was always held by Ying Feng when he came back.

He was already fast asleep when he arrived at the inn. After taking a bath, An Lianxi came out and took him back. However, as soon as he picked him up, he was picked up by Xue Shiye.