Chapter 20 The murderer

After two days in a row, An Lianxi didn't pay attention to Xue Shiye again.

Although the other party quickly let him go that day.

However, the feeling of being pressed hard at the base of his tongue was still there, and Xue Shiye's actions that day really shocked An Lianxi, and his brain shut down at that moment.

This day was the day they returned to the palace. An Lianxi stood hesitantly in front of the carriage, while Xue Shiye stood not far away.

Wen Mu hesitated whether he should step forward. The young master seemed to be having trouble with the prince these past two days. As soon as Manager Zhang made any movement under his feet, he quietly tugged at him. Wen Mu paused.

Xue Shiye came closer at some point.

Before An Lianxi could speak, he hugged him from behind and let go after getting into the car.

An Lianxi hesitated and said softly: "Thank you..."

When he said this, he was still a little awkward, and without even looking at Xue Shiye, he got straight into the car.

An Lianxi was sitting on the left side by the window. When he heard a noise from the door curtain, he tilted his head and opened the window a little, pretending to look out the window.

As the carriage moved slowly, wind blew in from the window, and An Lianxi took a deep breath.

At this moment, Xue Shinye's deep voice came to my ears, "You still haven't calmed down yet?"

An Lianxi turned his head when he heard this and retorted: "I'm not angry."

The southern accent is always soft and soft, and there is no intimidation in the upward pitch at the end. Instead, it seems like coquettishness.

Xue Shinye's fingertips clasped on his knees moved slightly. His eyes were half-closed when he spoke, and he didn't know where his gaze was. His originally sparse voice became darker, "But you haven't let me go to bed for two days." ."

An Lianxi's cheeks turned red.

What is Xue Shiye talking nonsense?

The reason why the two of them slept together before was entirely because he was sick. He might have become somewhat dependent on the other person, but it was also because the other person's body temperature could keep him warm.

An Lianxi didn't admit that there was anything unspeakable between them.

"You don't have a room." He said again, and then repeated seriously: "I'm not angry either."

Xue Shine nodded and repeated his words, "Well, I'm not angry."

An Lianxi pouted, feeling perfunctory and waiting to say more.

But Xue Shine said, "Would you like me to hold the princess in my arms?"

An Lian laughed "Ah" and wanted to say that he had already hugged him - hugged him and got into the carriage.

Xue Shiye leaned over from the other end, closing the clear distance.

The warm breath suddenly came closer, and at the same time, there was the aura of heavy wood that seemed to be all-pervasive and instantly enveloped him, and... the other party's low voice asked.

"May I?"

An Lianxi's ears went numb and he nodded randomly, "Okay, okay."

Xue Shiye's arms were quite comfortable, and it was a good place to sleep.