Autumn hunting

An Lianxi blushed, lying on Xue Shiye's chest, listening to the strong heartbeat in his ears, feeling a little palpitated.

very strange......

He couldn't hold back and shouted, "Xue Shiye."

Xue Shiye paused, "Yeah."

Hoarseness.

An Lianxi's ears trembled slightly, and it took him a long time before he continued to speak. He said with some hesitation: "Are you... okay?"

How could it be so fast? Xue Shizhi had no choice but to reply: "No."

The low voice slowly reached his ears, and An Lianxi lay on his back obediently without moving, but still asked: "How long will it take?"

Even Xue Shiye himself didn't know how long it would take.

An Lianxi didn't hear the answer, so he called out again, "Xue Shiye."

Xue Shiye was silent for a moment, then responded: "Yes."

"Put me down first."

An Lianxi consciously avoided Xue Shine's place, but he still felt that it was a bit strange for him to be like this...

Xue Shiye said nothing and tightened his hands a little.

It would make him feel a little better than letting the two of them down directly, but he was more willing to endure it for a long time.

"Don't let go."

An Lianxi was stunned.

Xue Shiye spoke in a low voice again with a hoarse voice: "I don't want to let go."

An Lianxi was silent for a moment, "Then...that's it."

In the end, I don't know how long he had been here. An Lianxi's eyes were half closed and he was about to fall asleep. Then he heard someone calling him, "Little boy."

It was Xue Shiye. Before An Lianxi opened his eyes, he subconsciously distinguished the difference between this voice and the past, and it seemed that he had recovered.

He murmured, "Xue Shiye."

"Um."

Xue Shiye's voice was unhurried, "Are you sleepy?"

An Lianxi: "A little bit."

Xue Shiye lowered his eyes, looked at the person in his arms, and patted his back gently, "Then go to sleep."

"......good."

After he fell asleep, Xue Shiye took the lifelike carved little man that had been placed next to him. He felt an indescribable softness in his heart, and slowly tightened his fingers, wishing he could knead the man in his arms. Bones and blood.

After a long time, a low voice sounded in the room.

"Thank you, little darling."

Thousands of words can't describe what Xue Shinye is thinking at this moment.

Countless surging emotions surged forward, and the darkness in his eyes gradually deepened.

A quarter of an hour later, Ying Feng appeared quietly.

Xue Shiye glanced at the half-kneeling figure in the room and asked, "Is there any news?"

Ying Feng raised his head slightly, only to catch a glimpse of two overlapping figures between the overlapping bed curtains, one with a darker robe and one with a lighter one, showing an indescribable ambiguity.