Suffocated to death

The Crown Princess is pregnant, a sentence lingering in the minds of everyone in the palace.

Recently, there are rumors in Beijing that men can have children, but no one has any doubts at the moment.

In the end, Queen Xiao was the first to react, "Is it true? This is such a great joy."

What she said was somewhat sincere.

If the Crown Princess is really pregnant, then...

Her son can also give up.

Thinking of this, Queen Xiao glanced aside and looked at Xue Yunqin.

The latter's expression was slightly restrained, his eyes moved, and he turned towards An Lianxi, his eyes were indescribably complicated and difficult to distinguish.

Queen Xiao was shocked.

There was a deeply hidden possessiveness in that gaze, as if...

Even if this person does not belong to him, even if there is another person's child in this person's belly, he wants to take it from his hands.

For a moment, Queen Xiao had a headache.

She didn't expect that her son would be so persistent in An Lianxi, which was far beyond her imagination. It seemed that this was not just a simple interest, but...

Really got into my heart.

Moved.

Thinking of that consequence, a trace of complicated emotions appeared in Queen Xiao's eyes, and she looked over there.

An Lianxi was stared at by everyone in the hall. He lowered his eyes slightly, saw the hand holding his, and felt convinced, then raised his eyes and swept towards the hall.

Seeing this, the others withdrew their gaze.

When all eyes on his body disappeared, An Lian Xi raised the corners of his lips and turned his face to look at the person beside him.

Xue Shiye was also looking at him, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised, and his eyes full of encouragement for him.

The two looked at each other and smiled. Emperor Mingkang, who was the leader, said happily, "Okay, let's have a banquet."

As soon as he finished speaking, a group of dancers walked into the hall, and the sound of dance music began to sound in the hall.

Everyone began to enjoy the singing and dancing, but some people still glanced at An Lianxi from time to time.

An Lianxi was calm and composed.

Xue Shinye leaned slightly closer and whispered in his ear, "Does it taste good?" If you don't like it, you can use some more when you go home.

An Lianxi nodded, "It's okay."

I didn't feel like vomiting either.

But as soon as he took a bite, he felt something was wrong and his face wrinkled. Xue Shiye quickly took the slag bucket and took it over. An Lianxi shook his head and swallowed it reluctantly.

This is a banquet, we can't be so rude, An Lianxi endured it.

Xue Shiye frowned, "It doesn't have to be like this."

An Lianxi said: "No, I just felt a little bit. I swallowed it."

As he spoke, he opened his mouth towards Xue Shiye to show him that there was nothing in his mouth.

Xue Shiye glanced over and glanced at the tip of his red tongue. His eyes moved and he said, "Okay."

In the past, Xue Shiye would have taken the people out of the banquet and returned home, but today he was still sitting in the banquet, put his arm around An Lianxi's waist, and coaxed: "Feel free to use some cushions to cushion your stomach. Come back." The government will prepare something you like to eat."