Chapter 84 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (7)

An Lianxi grew up with Xue Shiye since he was a child.

To be precise, the two of them have lived together since childhood - eating and sleeping together.

Tell me why.

It has to start when he was five years old.

An Lianxi was brought into the East Palace by Xue Shiye, and he lived there until he grew up.

An Lianxi still remembered that there was a time when his parents wanted to take him back home. It seemed that he fell down not long after staying in the East Palace and scratched the palm of his hand. The memory was so long ago that An Lianxi forgot how he fell. He only remembered that his parents came to pick him up the next day.

But in the end he stayed in the East Palace, and he has stayed there ever since.

He was hugged by Xue Shiye, pursed his lips, and asked, "What did you say when my parents took me away?"

Xue Shiye looked up at him and raised his eyebrows, "Why do you ask this?"

An Lianxi was young at that time, so he may not remember it clearly, but Xue Shiye still remembered it, and his memory was particularly clear.

That time he brought the sick little boy into the palace, but as soon as he recovered, his hand was bruised because he didn't take good care of her.

The next day, Prime Minister An and his wife came to the palace to see Xiao Guai and found out. After figuring out the cause of the matter, the two of them did not hesitate and immediately offered to take An Lianxi back.

The people in the palace were all confused. They were originally worried that Xiaoguai would bump into someone accidentally, but they didn't expect it to happen so quickly.

This time it was just an injury, but what about next time... Who can guarantee that there will be no problems next time.

Even though An Lin and Liu Yue hoped that the royal family would take action to find a miracle doctor to nurse their precious son back to health, they did not want him to be injured. Instead of letting their son stay in the palace and face danger, it would be better to put him under their noses. Just live your whole life happily.

However, as soon as they said a word, they heard Xue Shiye give a guarantee without hesitation, "I swear that I will never let Xiaoguai be harmed in the future. I also ask Mr. An and Mrs. An to rest assured... leave Xiaoguai to me." I."

This time it was his fault for not protecting Xiaoguai well.

Now that the words have come to this, and the fourth prince and his mother and concubine are all in bad luck, An Lin and Liu Yue looked at each other and hesitated again.

In the end, Queen Shen also came out to smooth things over. The other party's attitude was really not like facing a family of ministers, and she had no airs of a queen. An Lin and his wife finally agreed.

With this agreement, the couple did not expect that it would be more difficult to take their son back later.

An Lianxi was not very accustomed to being in the East Palace at first.

But Xue Shiye would always hold him patiently and coax him. Gradually, An Lianxi got used to it, so much so that he couldn't even leave him.

Once, An Lianxi was taken back to the Prime Minister's Mansion by An Lin and Liu Yue. Because there was no one to hold him to sleep, An Lianxi kept his eyes open for almost the entire night.

It wasn't until dawn that he heard the news that Xue Shiye had come to pick him up.

An Lianxi wanted to get out of bed without wearing any shoes, but Xue Shiye, who was rushed in, held his ankle and asked, "Where do you want to go without shoes?"