Chapter 78 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (1)

There is a young master in the Prime Minister's Mansion who is born with a frail body. He is the treasure of the Prime Minister and his wife. They have protected him since he was a child and are afraid of bumping into him.

When I came back from court today, An Xiang came in with a strange look on his face, which made the Prime Minister and his wife look at him frequently.

An Lin touched his nose and said, "Madam."

Liu Yue looked at him, "What's wrong? You looked like this when you came back today. Is there something going on at court?"

An Lin was silent, "Actually, there's nothing wrong... By the way, where's Xiaoguai?"

Liu Yue said: "He is in the room. The weather has turned cold recently, so he has not been allowed to come out."

"Yes," An Lin couldn't help but smile slightly when he thought of his son, "But Xiaoguai's temper is probably restless."

Liu Yue also laughed, "Of course, when did he have time to live, he was clamoring that he wanted to play in the mud... Today I found some clay for him to play with, and then he settled down."

An Lin heard his son playing with clay and said, "Let's go and have a look."

Liu Yue nodded.

So An Lin went to his son's courtyard without changing his clothes when he came back from the court.

The servants were not surprised. It was said that their Prime Minister was a rare and affectionate person. Just look at the rich family in Manjing. The master only married one wife and only had one son who was at the top of his heart. Who doesn't have sex with maids and concubines at a young age?

However, the young master of their prime minister's family was born weak and always suffered from serious and minor illnesses, which made the master and his wife often worry about him.

Despite this, the young master is very active and well-behaved at the same time.

No, as soon as I heard the noise coming from outside, I couldn't wait to run out, "Dad, mother!"

A round little dumpling dressed in plush clothes suddenly burst into view. The two buns on the top of his head were swaying, which was quite cute.

"Daddy, you're back." An Lianxi's voice was sweet and soft, with the tender tone of a child.

An Lin's heart melted when he heard this, "Daddy, my dear, do you miss your daddy?"

An Lianxi waved his little hands and said loudly: "Think!"

An Lin was delighted when he heard this, and said repeatedly: "Then let daddy give you a kiss."

As he spoke, a flash of orange flashed across his field of vision. Before he could think about it, his son held his face in his hands and kissed him.

An Lin immediately didn't care what it was, raised his head and laughed, "Good son."

An Lianxi also laughed stupidly, his watery eyes seemed to be able to speak, clear and bright.

An Lin looked even more cheerful, but while he was smiling, he suddenly heard a low chuckle from his side. Then, An Lin turned around and saw his wife covering her lips and looking at him with a smile.

"What's wrong?" An Lin stopped laughing and caught a glimpse of Liu Yue looking at him, her eyes... falling on his cheek.

An Lin slowly lowered his head and saw that his son's open hands were stained with a bright orange color.