Chapter 33 Bandaged

In the big tent, the atmosphere became a little stagnant for a moment. The tent seemed to isolate everything from the outside world, and the sounds in my ears seemed to slowly fade away at this moment.

This piece of heaven and earth seems to be a world of its own, with only two people left in it.

An Lianxi looked at Xue Shiye and suddenly forgot his reaction.

There is still a crystal teardrop hanging on his eyelashes, which will never fall off. The feeling of guilt just now due to Xue Shiye's injury suddenly solidified, and the whole person seemed to be sluggish.

He was shocked by Xue Shiye's actions.

I didn't expect the other party to do this at all.

What is Xue Shine doing again.

First the fingertips, now...

Everything seems to have become fantasy.

An Lianxi was completely at a loss, and the area where his mouth was touched seemed to start to become numb.

The dragonfly touches the water, as if it is touching the apex of the heart.

An Lianxi swallowed back the sobs that were about to come out.

Xue Shiye stared at his stunned expression and raised the corners of his mouth slightly, feeling both physically and mentally happy.

How can it be so cute.

I will still feel sorry for him.

Xue Shiye inevitably felt satisfied when his heart ached when he saw An Lianxi crying like this because of him.

His little boy...

After a long while, An Lianxi came back to his senses. His ears and cheeks were burning, and it became even hotter when he met Xue Shiye's eyes.

He paused for a moment, then found his voice, and said completely subconsciously: "Your injury..."

Just halfway through speaking, I felt like I was waking up from a dream.

It was already this time. An Lianxi held back his tears, glanced at Xue Shiye, and finally rubbed his fingertips that had not been removed, and whispered, "Hurry up and ask Dr. Liu to come and take a look."

Xue Shinye looked at him steadily, and then he retracted his hand without saying anything, and said from his throat, "Yeah."

Doctor Liu had actually been waiting for him for a long time.

Even if he was going to Jiangnan, Xue Shiye did not let him go back to Beijing with other officials, but kept him with him just in case.

Doctor Liu also lamented that he never expected that one day he would see the prince again.

After entering the tent, Doctor Liu took a look at the injuries. The wound was on the back near the left shoulder, and the clothes soaked with blood were stained red. "It's just a flesh wound. The prince's internal strength is strong, and the muscles and bones are not injured."

Xue Shinye nodded, and his eyes fell on An Lianxi, whose eyes turned red when he saw the wound exposed after his clothes were cut open. A small pain arose in his heart, and a bulging and noisy feeling followed him.

He opened his mouth and said in a hoarse voice, "I'm fine."

An Lianxi lowered his eyelashes and said nothing.

At this moment, Xue Shiye just wanted to hold the person in his arms and comfort him.

Doctor Liu was sweating on his forehead, he was afraid that the scissors would poke his wound, "Your Majesty, please don't move."