Chapter 13 ⚜

"Rise and shine, Rach." Ms. Harless lit up the room which made my eyes squint.

"Now?" I groaned.

"Yes, go get dressed we're going to get breakfast, by a near diner. C'mon you two." Next thing you know, I felt her yanked my blanket.

"Ms. Harless, but we're tired." I whined over my pillow.

"Y'all have a big day today. Plus don't y'all wanna explore L.A. It's a one of life time opportunity to visit here." She said.

I was not a huge fan of exploring or traveling. To me it's all the same, it's boring. Everything but the one place I've always wished to see was Spain.

Since the day, I saw the country in a traveling magazine we got through our mail, I'd been intrested in seeing it myself in person. How knows maybe someday I'd go and have the time of my life. Now that would be an awesome trip to go to, but on contrary I loved to see L.A. There were many different places to go seek, like the Hollywood sign. I guess this trip wouldn't be so bad. I was just relieved that it's not crowded or busy as much as New York. Ugh, I hated that city. Worst state I've ever lived in, funny thing is I lived in Manhattan the richest part of the state.

"We'll wait for you guys down at the lobby. Hurry." That's the last I heard of her, after I headed to the bathroom to get dressed. Just as soon as Brownie was in my backpack, safely tucked inside.

I hurrily dressed into my white knee lenght shorts and blue navy sleeveless blouse. Soon after I got ready, I glimpsed at Dylan's bed. He wasn't there, maybe he left downstairs with the rest.

I dashed into the elevator and pressed the lobby button. I was curious of where Justin might be right now. I knew he's here, but where? Maybe I shouldn't worry about him, he's a big boy who can take care of himself.
But what I did concern was that I didn't want Justin to know that Dylan and I were no longer a thing. I knew it's for our own good, but. . .wait why freakout? He'd understand why we broke up, right?

Ding.

The sound of the elevator doors swung open. I walked out and spotted Paul and Ms. Harless standing by the lobby entrence. "There you are, are you ready?" Paul asked.

"Yeah, but do y'all know where's Dylan?" I pointed out.

"No, wasn't he with you in the hotel room? I thought I saw him there sleeping." Ms. Harless was confident she saw him.

We all tried to figure out where he might have been. Minutes later, we came with a conclusion to wait for five minutes. If he wasn't in the lobby in five we were going to look into the city and ask the employees from the hotel to advise us if they find him.

We waited and waited. It felt like a thousand years, but it was only minutes. Suddenly we heard it, we heard the ding. Just as the sound rang we all ran up closer to the elevator doors. What took him so long to get ready? I asked myself.

The elevator then let out several people while we wait until the last. Non of them were him, we were panicking. The last person then appeared, sadly it was only a woman in a business suit, yelling at the phone.

Well there goes nothing. Guess this means plan B. Dylan where are you? Why are you such an idiot sometimes?

*******
We scattered all over L.A. searching for one boy. It was already noon, and me and Ms. Harless were tired. Thanks to Dylan, we couldn't have breakfast, because it's noon! I need to remind myself after we find him to kick his balls. Because of our tiredness, Paul left us in who knows where in Los Angeles while he went to continue the search.

"Gosh, where is that boy? I mean how could he just leave us like that?" Ms. Harless complained.

"Ms. Harless, we should leave it to Paul to worry. Let's go have some fun, look take a break, relax and let's enjoy this time." I insisted.