Chapter 53⚜️

A Week Later

"Hey, baby." I kissed Rachel's forehead. I then go ahead and began stroking her beautiful honey blond hair. Rachel had fallen asleep for quite some time when we were on my private jet to California.

I had to pick her up early this morning in order to get to L.A. earlier. It was rough to get the job done, since Rachel was very moody this morning. It was almost about time to land in California. I was psyched to see Hollywood all over again, even though I've seen it a thousand times in a row.

Rachel groaned to my whisper. She had been resting her head over my lap, during the whole trip. "Where are we?" She sat up and began to stretch.

"We're almost home." I said, rubbing her back.

"That's great. I can't wait to get in bed." Rachel sat on her seat then laid her head over my left shoulder.

"Just know that when we get there, I'm going to have to rent a place to stay while we're here." I reached out for her hand that was placed upon my thigh.

Rachel yawned. "Uh-huh. Okay, baby."

"Come on babe. Don't you dare sleep on me again. It was boring having to be silent as you slept." I complained.

"What?" She asked, still half asleep.

I laughed. Then placed my hands behind her neck, and brought my lips to hers. I kissed her passionately enough to wake her up from dreamland. And surely I did wake her up.

Next thing I know, Rachel kissed me back. I could tell she was wide awake from her direct movements on me. She wrapped her arms around my neck then jumped onto my lap. I shifted my hands down to her waist as she jumped on me.

This was perfect. I liked this Rachel very much. She was incredibly sexy, and me liked it a lot. Now all I had to do was continue this route and head to our next stage, second base. But that changed everything since we heard this over the speakers, "Mr. Timberlake and Ms. Films I'm going to ask for the two of you to buckle up. In a moment we will be landing safely. Thank you."

Rachel pulled away from our steamy kiss. "Sorry, honey boo but it's time for me to go back to my seat." She slipped off from my lap and into her seat. She buckled her seatbelt. Rachel smoothed out her denim skirt that laid four inches above her knees.

Silence was all that was present for three minutes straight. It was painful but awkward at the same time. "Rachel, you wanna check out the bathroom really quick?" I nudged her arm.

"I don't know Justin. I don't wanna get in trouble." She whispered.

I gave her my adorable puppy eyes to her. "Pwease?" Then I began to move my index and middle finger up her thigh. I had to convince her.

"Jay."

"Rach."

Rachel stared at me for a second then said, "Fine. But let's do it quick." She rapidly un-buckled herself. I did the same. She clasped my hand, and she took me to the bathroom that I guided her to.

She opened the bathroom door. We stepped in, and I  hoisted Rachel to sit on the mini sink. This bathroom we snuck in was very small. It was a little difficult to squeeze two people in but we still made it happen. I locked the door when I had Rachel sit on the sink.

"Justin, come here." Rachel held her fingers at the end of the sink. She sat there like a sexy model ready to seduce a loser. And that loser was in fact me.