Epilogue⚜️

A Year Later, (Jude's Wedding)

Rachel POV

All dressed up in my tight red bridesmaids dress. Today was a special day for Jude. It was her wedding! And I was going to be her maid of honor. I had to get up super early to get ready and help Jude get her makeup and hair done, but she didn't need help, she knew how to do her make up and hair she's a professional. I only helped her get in her big long wedding dress.

Her dress was past down from her grandmother to her mother to her for the next generation. Jude was getting excited, instead of being nervous she was getting emotionally happy to be married to the man she wanted to call husband and be her kids' father. I couldn't have been any more happy for her than that day. I hoped Eric and I could have that much happiness. If you're wondering, Eric is my present boyfriend. I began dating Eric a few months after my break up with Justin. I met Eric when I was at my photoshoot in South America. He was new my photographer, when my old photographer retired.

Eric and I had been a relationship for almost a year. As for Justin, we've been a bit awkward since the break up and. . .that. But he'd move on and now dating the beautiful actress, Cameron Diaz. I was happy for him, and he was happy for me. But something just wasn't right. Something was missing between us. I ignored it, since it didn't matter anymore.

"Rachel, you look hot!" Jude twirled me.

"Jude, you look ten times better." I replied.

Jude rubbed off my comment, "let's just hope Eric doesn't get too protective with you wearing that dress."

I laughed. "Jammy!"

"What? It's true." Jude said, fixing her dress skirt. I loved Jude's dress it was beautiful. A white mermaid dress with a strapless sweetheart neckline. I wondered how my wedding dress would have looked like. Or who I was going to marry.

I thought I'd marry Justin at first, but when Eric came along Justin suddenly disappear from my mind to be my husband. I was terrified to see him again after months of talking over the phone. We were cool of sticking as friends but we haven't really hung out personally just talked over phone.

I wondered how much my ex had changed. Had he changed like Ryland who turned super hot? I got a glimpse of him when we prepared for Jude's wedding. Ryland was going to be Philip's best man. In the wedding, I was going to walk down the aisle. Seeing my exes again scared me. But I had nothing to worry, I was taken, they were taken.

Jude stared at the wall, then refocused. "Rach, before I forget can you please give this letter to Philip. I need him to read this before we see each other at the alter." She turned to her chest and pulled out a manila envelope with a cursive writing that said, to Philip Kater. I took the envelope and went to deliver it to Philip.

I knocked on the grooms room, and waited for a response. Someone had finally opened the door after the third time of knocking. "Hey, Jude wanted me to—" I stopped at mid sentence to see the man I left with a broken heart. "Justin." I called.

"Rachel, hey haven't seen you in forever. How's the new boyfriend?" Justin opened the door more wider.

"Justin I—"

"Rachel, it's okay." He closed the door behind him. "That's the past, this is the present. We were two naive kids who had no shit what we were doing. I think it was a mistake we did for doing that. . ." He stepped closer to me.

"Yeah, that was pretty fucked up what we did. Especially behind Eric's back." I paused. "But let's forget that and move on from our mistake. We did agree on never doing that again. Let's keep that promise."