Alternative Chapter** Part 1

The Affair (2003)

It was months after Justin and Rachel's break up. Rachel was planning on moving in with her new boyfriend, Eric her photographer, to New York but before would she had to do something. Something she couldn't resist doing.

Rachel pulled on a black tight mini skirt along with her concert t-shirt she tied the t-shirt above her waist. She put on her mini denim jacket over her t-shirt. She fixed her make up as she applied devilish red lipstick on her lips. Lastly she zipped on her black high heel riding boots. She was then ready to go see the concert.

This concert Rachel was attending was a concert she'd been wanting to go but couldn't because of a busy schedule and quite jealous boyfriend. She was going alone and only alone because she knew how her boyfriend was. Rachel had already been at the concert but really didn't watch the concert since she was backstage with someone. This was her first time going to see the concert.

She wanted to look sexy for the concert for a reason. That reason was also the reason she needed to go to the concert. On her way to the concert, she went through bus, so she let her now long wavy curls fall out of her hair tie. She rubbed her curls to get them at the right look. She wanted that sexy look.

At the parking lot, she re-applied her red lipstick before entering the audience seats. She had to look just right to make him catch her eyes. She bought, well more like earned a VIP pass, even though she'd been backstage and met the singers. She couldn't wait to go at the place after the concert she'd been going for the past month. Rachel would make tons of excuses to get into the concert. Rachel always went to the concert twice a week to see someone. It was too hard to resist.

Once the concert began, Rachel stripped off her jacket. She heard Christina Aguilera's voice sing though the microphone. She was happy seeing Christina even though she'd knew what happen between Rachel and. . . She didn't judge.

Rachel sang along in the Stripped part of the concert. She couldn't wait to sing along with the Justified concert. When Christina was done doing her thing on stage, Justin came in doing his thing on stage. He danced, sung, and entertained the crowd. Rachel would scream and shout Justin's name. He'd notice her and give her winks and at other fans he'd smile or nod at them or wink.

Rachel acted a lot like a fan girl when she was in the audience that night. Her heart was beating so fast she felt it pump on her chest. She loved Justin so much and needed him. And he needed her.

***********

After the concert, Rachel went backstage and snuck into Justin's dressing room. Everyone knew who she was and what she and Justin were. Rachel looked at Justin's dressing room mirror and fixed anything that might have been wrong. She sat her jacket on the table and sat on his chair. She waited for him. She knew every time she was backstage he'd go see his fans before he saw her.

It was always the same routine from the past month. Rachel would wait for about twenty minutes until she'd see the man she'd been waiting to see. Justin entered the room and saw Rachel. "Hey, babe." Justin smiled.

"Hey, sexy. You were amazing out there." Rachel slid out of the chair and slowly walked over to Justin. "Do you like?" Rachel referred to her outfit.

"Yes. Very much. It's very, very sexy. Babe, are you going to wait here or are you going to wait backstage?" Justin wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I'll wait here. Are you taking a shower here or at the suite?" Rachel grabbed onto his leather jacket.

"Do you really want me to stink when we do the dirty?" Justin squeezed Rachel's butt.

"Either way, you're going to be dirty." Rachel kissed his lips. "Go take a shower, you stink." She laughed.

"Okay, but when we're at the suite we're taking a shower together." Justin kissed Rachel before he exited to the showers.

Rachel smiled. It was pretty messed up Justin and Rachel were having an affair. Even when Rachel was already dating Eric. The reason they were having such affair was Eric never really appreciated the sexual relationships. He wanted a pure relationship. Rachel wanted sexual activity but at the same time she still loved Justin. And Justin loved Rachel. It was equal equal.

Rachel was about to shut Justin's door when she saw Isla's replacement walk up to her. She stopped Rachel half way before she could close the door. Carolina, that bitch. She had been trying to get with Justin ever since he placed her as one of his back up dancers. She was a beautiful Venezuelan who was lucky to be Justin's dancer. She was tried hard to get with Justin but knowing Rachel and Justin were having an affair she had to stop.

Carolina didn't like Rachel because she felt she was taking Justin away from her. Carolina entered Justin's dressing room. "What are you doing here, slut?" She placed her arm on her hip.

"What do you want, Carolina?" Rachel crossed her arms.

"I want you to get your fake fat ass out of here. You're just a lying piece of shit. You aren't worth being with Justin. You're untrustworthy to your boyfriend," Carolina said. "Leave Justin alone and I won't say anything to your boyfriend." She threaten.

"Okay." Rachel lied.

"Great. Maybe next time I won't ever see you again. Maybe this time I might be with Justin." Carolina opened the door and walked out but as she did Rachel gave her the finger.

Afterwards, Justin came back from his shower, and saw Rachel sitting patiently for him. "Hey, babe. You ready to leave? I can't wait to get to the suite." Justin placed his hand behind Rachel's neck. He kissed her deeply with love. Rachel kissed him back passionately.

"Yes! Let's go." Rachel jumped out of the chair and walked out with Justin arm in arm to the suite.