Chapter 27 ⚜

Two weeks later

I was finally up on the plane after my crazy morning corruption. I felt relief about the major headache from Sam saying the same thing over and over again: "I'll miss you!" Not just her, but Mom and Dad, too. They were all crying and saying foolish things. Mostly it was my mother. Daddy was more of try to not let me get into too much trouble. I doubt there'd be problems that I can get myself into. I'm a responsible person who takes on good decisions.

The people who did in fact made my day, instead of the rest of my family members, were my two baby sisters. They were so cute! Heather and Riley, before I left, gave me handmade cards. Inside the cards were a 'I love you' message. Then at the bottom of the card they both drew red hearts. At the front door, I hugged everyone goodbye and promised to come back until the fall. Then left toward the taxi, Linda ordered to pick me up from my house. It was heartbreaking leaving your family behind, but we all have to do it eventually, no?

I was a bit shocked to know I was the first to leave the household before my older sibling, Sam. I always thought it'd be her to leave right after graduation, she is the oldest. But she isn't anymore, I am. I'm the one who got a job first, out of all my other siblings, besides the fact I hate my job. I'd rather work some other place like Walmart like Jude's boyfriend, Philip. Although, Philip quit his job last month to be able to move out with Jude. Yup, they're living together.

I was upset I left my favorite little town in Memphis. I adore that town, it meant something special that was too inexplainable to even say how I felt about it. As I rode off on to the airport, I took the time to see how much of Memphis had changed since then. Plus it was going to be the last time I'd get to see it until months later. Maybe once I retire from modeling I could buy a house in town and spend the rest of my life living there. I hope these years come faster than they are, I couldn't wait for my time to get out of this prison life.

Now while I was on the plane, I took myself into my relaxation phase and calmed myself while the plane flew to California. It was one devastated flight to California, aside from the pervert guys trying to ask to sit next to them or check me out. I swear what is wrong with these guys, isn't there something else they should be occupied instead of spending their time look at me. Yuck!

After long hours of resting on the chair plane in first class, yep, Linda hooked me up with first class. I was so going to enjoy this first class thing, but anyhow, I had finally arrived to the LAX airport. It was late outside, possibly about ten o'clock at night. As soon as I arrived, I was taken from one of my bodyguards Linda hired, to my limousine waiting outside.

I got to say, I was also going to enjoy not only first class seats, but riding limousines too. I had a blast riding my limousine, since it had everything I'd wish a car could have. Food! Yup I had food in my limo. All I could have ever asked for. My parents would freak if they found food in their cars, but who cares now I get to eat whenever I want in the car! Logan, my bodyguard, had dropped me off after my ride to my apartment in uptown LA. Too much excitement was getting into me, first the plane, the limo, then MY apartment. It was a small one, but a simple one. The best part about all of this is, I get to live all by myself! No one will have control of what I can or cannot do, because I have no one to boss me around. Unless it's Linda, but other than that I'm free!

I swear once I opened the door to my apartment I dropped my bags and ran around inside. I went into every room and found something I loved in each one. Even in the kitchen, although I didn't cook much as often, but now I could. Before going to bed and getting up early in the morning for the first day of modeling, I took my bags into my new bedroom and just laid them on the floor. I was too lazy putting away my clothes and junk from my bags from the living room. Too bad, because I was too tired to even try to get those bags. I'm living in LA now, I needed my sleep.