Chapter 31 ⚜

After my long return from work where I was surprised to be in a meeting. I was glad that during the meeting, I got an opportunity to model for a famous clothing line.

When I came home, I planned on calling Jude, but she never answered. Until after ten calls later, I had finally been able to get Jude on line. The cause of her not answering the phone was she was getting deep with her boyfriend. They were on a date. Our conversation was something like this:

Jude: Sorry I couldn't reach the phone as I usually do. So what's up?"

Me: I guess you haven't heard from Phil yet. Ryland broke up with me.

Jude: What? How could he? You too were so adorable together. Did he act like a total ass when he broke up with you?

Me: No. But he did break my heart when he told me he cheated on me with the chick name Marsha.

Jude: That asshole! How could he? Please don't tell me he slept with her.

Me: Oh, he did.

Jude: I'm so sorry, Rach. Is there anything I could do?

Me: Advice at least. What to do after a meltdown of your break-up.

Jude: Well I've only had one boyfriend, before Phil. Remember Logan Lenver?

Me: You and Logan!

Jude: Don't judge. I went out with him until I met Philip. I dumped his ass right after the Halloween party. Plus the only reason he followed you was because I was always with you. He tried to protect me from danger. Which was stupid. I was going to dump him long before I met my honey bun, but I guess I did it after.

Next thing I knew, I heard sounded like a steamy make out session was occurring over the line. Philip must have been there.

Me: Wait, so does that mean you cheated on Logan?

Jude: No. Oh course not. I would never cheat on my boyfriends. I had to dump him first then get with Phil.

Me: Okay. So other than asking for your advice on break-ups, what about liking someone?

Jude: Rach, don't do that. You can just find a rebound. Take it slow with the person. Know that you got dumped and it'll take some time to resolve your feelings.

Me: You're right. Thanks, Jammy.

Jude: I know. Rach, I need to ask before you hang up. Who is this guy you're crushing on, right now?

Me: Don't get mad, but my ex, Dylan.

Silence.

Me: Hello? Jude?

Jude: Really, him? I would have been fine with anyone other than him. But why, Dylan?

Me: I'm giving him another chance. He's change in a good way. I don't see him as an annoying ex anymore. I see him like before, a sweetheart.

Jude: If you say so. I still don't trust him. There's something about him I don't like. But I respect your decision.

Me: Thanks, Jude. Your the best. Look I gotta go. It's almost time for Dylan to arrive.

Jude: Are you two going on a date?

Me: It's not a date. We're going to hang out together.

Jude: Just be careful.

Me: I will. Love you, Jude.

Jude: Love you, too. Talk to you later.