Chapter 64⚜️

Mid June, 2003

Three miserable months have passed. This was the week Rachel's fashion show was going to occur. The past months I've been helping Isla out with her pregnancy. It was hard me loving the woman carrying my baby the way I loved Rachel. I still loved Rachel deeply. I missed having her with me. I'd been depressed since the day she broke us up. I had to see her again. I wanted her back. Back in my arms. For that reason, I postponed the tour for a few days in order to see Rachel, but excused it to spend time with Isla. Isla knew she and I weren't a couple, but at times she wanted us to be in order for our baby to know they were created with "love". I didn't love Isla, not that way, but I cared for her like a friend. She meant nothing to me, Rachel did.

I packed some clothes and needed material in my black backpack I was going to take to Paris. I was going to get my girl back even if it meant fighting for her love. I loved her too much to leave her for another guy. I hoisted my backpack onto my shoulder before opening my door to the suite I shared with Isla. "Where are you going?" Isla had her arms folded as she stood in front of our bed.

"Why do you need to know? We aren't dating. I'm not your boyfriend. You're not my girlfriend." I said.

"Justin, forget about that blond bitch. You don't need her. Haven't you heard? She's moved on. I bet she lost love for you if she's going out with someone else. You don't need her. She doesn't need you. I need you. I need you to be with me, you're my baby's father." She rubbed her bump. "Let's try being a couple. It won't hurt if we just went out on a date. Would it?"

I bit the inside of my cheek. "Okay." I shut the door, put the bag back on the floor and went back to bed with Isla.

***********

"Isn't this exciting? You're finally moving on!" She clutched on my arm. We were going on our first date. I tried to get away from any paparazzi I didn't want them to know I knocked up someone up, who had to be one of my dancers. At least they'll never know the true story, I had a girlfriend and I cheated on her by accident. I walked in a faster pace to the restaurant.

"Jay?"

"Yeah."

"Aren't you happy?" Her ponytail swung. "Gosh, it's been so long since I've been wanting to go out with you." She giggled.

I tried ignoring her. From the time Isla told me about her pregnancy she'd been kinda annoying. She reminded me a lot like my other ex, Bethany. Beth annoyed me a lot. Her comments bothered me a lot. She wouldn't stop talking. She was talkative. And mostly Beth would talk about the latest gossip. I didn't even bother listening. Once we got to the restaurant and we settled at a table. I thought about Rachel. Her supposed boyfriend she had. I wondered if she ever thought about me.

"Babe? Are you going to order?" Isla knocked me out of my thinking world.

I blinked a few times. Then faced toward the waiter. I took my order. Isla ordered the same. After ordering, Isla talked about going to see our baby on ultrasound. "I can't wait to see our baby. Are you?"

"Sure." I took a sip from my red wine.

Isla huffed. "I'm planning on going next week, will you be able to go? Oh, and by my next trimester I'm signing us up to go to pregnancy classes. You have to be there." I circled my glass of wine.

"Cool. I'll make sure to remember." I said, carelessly.

"Justin! Quit being a pain in the ass. Man up. Okay, so you lost your girlfriend and you got one of your backup dancers pregnant. It's time for you to move on with your life. That's the past this is the present, can you please quit upsetting yourself? It's bothering me. I hate seeing you like this. I hate that you don't give me much attention like you're supposed to give. I'm carrying your child, you pathetic jackass." Isla yelled out, madly.

"Okay." I said. She clearly didn't understand I was depressed because the girl I deeply loved left me. She left me to be with the girl I didn't love who was pregnant. That stung.

"You're a dick." Isla said.

"And you're a lying bitch." I heard behind me. I turned around and saw another one of my exes, the first that broke my heart. The one who cheated on me with my friend. But she still looked good, even in that baby doll dress she had on.

"What the hell are you doing here, Britney?" I asked.

"Why the hell are you with her? You know she's only using you." Britney she came from behind and hung her arms over my shoulders. "You don't need her, baby. You need me."

I quickly took Britney's arms from me. "Brit, how many times do I have to tell you I don't want to date you? And what's this about Isla." I looked over at Isla her cheeks turned red. "You've been using me?" I asked, Isla.

"Justin—" Isla began.

"Oh, and did I mention, Isla isn't carrying your baby it's someone else's baby. Sorry if I ruined the moment." Britney mouthed, 'ouch'.

I stood up. "I can't believe you did that to me! Here I am thinking I was going to become a father of a baby that isn't even mine! What's wrong with you?! Do you have any idea that I lost someone I loved to death? You're so messed up." I yelled and saw Isla was tearing up.

"I'm sorry, Jay," she mumbled. "You shouldn't be mad at me either. Britney made me lie to you about having your baby. If I refused, she would've told my parents about my pregnancy. I can't let my parents know I'm pregnant they'll disown me." Isla sobbed.

I faced Britney. "Are you mad? Why would you do that?"

Britney placed her hands on her hips. "Because I want you back. I need you in my life. You don't need that trashy blondie model. I'm way hotter than her. You deserve better than her." She reached for my shirt collar. "Baby, I love you." She tried kissing my neck, but I pushed her away from me.

"Stop! That's enough. I'm done, with both of you. I wish never to see y'all ever again. I'm sick of dealing with jealousy and revenge." I made my way out of the restaurant until Britney hollered, "but what about that night we slept together?" I froze.

I tried to recall that morning. I sat up on the bed, looked at myself saw I was naked didn't care. See a blond girl, think it's Rachel cool with it. Move on with hangover. The blond chick! Oh god, I did sleep with Britney. I did cheat on Rachel with my ex! That was bad. I kept walking without looking back. Now what did I want to do? The only thing I needed to do, go to Rachel.