Chapter 34 ⚜

A Week Later

"Hang in there, Rach. I know you can handle this break up, like the last time." Jude comforted me through the phone.

"I am, but it hurts on being cheated on TWICE! First with that bastard, Ryland. Then my ex, again, Dylan. Why can't I have a perfect man who'll love me for who I am? Someone who understands me?" I yelled into the phone.

I did cry over Dylan, but it kinda turned into anger with him. Not only him, but my sister, Samantha. That little BITCH!

"Rach, it's life. But I'm telling you not ever guy is a jackass. In someway all of them are jackasses, but in a way they say they care for you." Jude paused.

"But you only say that because you're still with your boyfriend. How long has it been since you've been with Philip?" I knew that Philip and Jude were perfect for each other. They have that connection that no other has. She's the crazy, outgoing, honest, person, while Phil's the outgoing, smart, active, responsible person. Plus they looked cute together. (Better than Logan)

"Rachel. I don't mean that. I'm only telling you that you're experimenting with relationships. It's best to let yourself cool down. Have fun being single. You're nearly seventeen. Look almost a woman. I'm only twenty, and let me telling me being in a relationship for about four years, at times wants freedom. Don't think I don't love Phil, I do but I sometimes feel like I need to live a little."

"I get it, Jude. But that'd advice would've been perfect if I wasn't in the center of the publicity. I knew this relationship will be leaked out any minute. Later I'll be stormed with people asking personal questions about the situation. So I basically do have freedom to be single, but restriction from privacy.

"I can't tell you how bad it is to be clustered with people wanting this and that. I drives me crazy! Attacks have happened to me when I was still with Dylan. Now it'll be worse as I'm single. Guys will have more opportunities to flirt with me without my boyfriend who's out of the picture. I'm telling ya this is going to get out of hand. I'm freaked to go outside my building for the sake of my safety." I said as I looked out my huge bedroom window. I looked below my window and had no sign of paparazzi standing there.

I have been working at the studio, but I leave extra early to get the chance to leave before reporters will show up at the lobby doors. I had commented on this issue with Linda about it, but she just told me that I'd be fine, because I have a bodyguard who's now with me everyday. Though his name was the same name as Jude's ex, Logan my bodyguard in my eyes was way hotter than my best friend's ex.

That day, was Saturday and all weekends I was off unless I was preparing for a fashion show. Which I'll be starring in next year. The people who were in charge with the show haven't had the month or date in when it was being host. All I knew it was being hosted in New York City. I wasn't ready to leave California so soon, but my experience in the state was beautiful and planned to return shortly. New York was my nightmare, but I knew eventually I'd go back, since the fashion industry was covered all around the state name.

But as of then, I lived my peaceful—let me rephrase that, I lived my complicated life in Los Angeles. The last few days after my nightmare break up, I watched SNL and Disney Channel movie, not to mention Model Behavior.

Each time I watched Model Behavior, I'd always ask myself, "Why can't guys be like Jason Sharp?" If I had a boyfriend who was like Jason, I think I would've married them. But I doubted that there was a guy out there who'd be like Jason, since that's what my Disney movies make me believe: my true love.

I hated that word, love. It frighten me. A very powerful word that made me feel like a cat running away from a water hose. I knew I've never been in love before, but I was scared to be in love. I knew I was too young to be in love, and I knew I'd have to find love later in life. I predicted to find love maybe in my early, mid-twenties. Possibly marry until I hit thirty. Have kids after I got married. That's how I stood on about my future love life, since I knew It'd become true.